1. Make using soap and hand sanitizer more fun.
2. Store and organize makeup.
3. Decorate plain wrapping paper.
Get your kids to help! Try using LEGO Duplo blocks that are easier to pick up.
4. Help kids learn math.
5. Use labels to make word-building blocks.
6. Keep keys in one place.
7. Stick them to your fridge or magnet board.
Spray them a metallic color like gold to match your decor, then hot-glue magnets to the back.
8. Keep cables close.
9. Protect surfaces from drink condensation.
LEGO coasters = genius.
10. Store tissues.
11. Frame pictures and documents.
A little hot-glue, some old LEGO bricks, and a cheap frame is all you really need.
12. Or, frame a mirror.
13. Make DIY wall art.
14. Construct a base around a simple lamp.
15. Organize kitchen utensils.
16. Create more counter space.
Use LEGO Duplo blocks to help you save precious counter space — especially while baking. If they get dirty, just toss them in the dishwasher.
17. Organize your desk.
18. Hold your smartphone.
19. Prevent your camera’s lens cap from getting lost.
Sew a flat LEGO piece to your camera’s strap and hot-glue another flat brick to your camera’s lens cap.
20. Prevent root rot.
Before adding soil to a pot, throw some old LEGOs in to help with water drainage.
21. Hold toothbrushes and soap.
22. Create a border for your light switch.
23. Play tic-tac-toe on the go.
24. Turn photos into puzzles.
Glue or use double-sided tape to attach photos to LEGO Duplo blocks. Then use a a sharp knife to cleanly slice through the creases, creating separate puzzle pieces. Make several puzzles so kids can mix and match photos.