This Thanksgiving try an untraditional but delicious way of serving sweet potatoes. Cream cheese and brown sugar? You’ll never go back! Don’t forget to print this coupon to save on oil: $0.50/1 – LouAna Product – (couponnetwork.com)
Decadent Double Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
6 Sweet Potatoes
2 Tbls vegetable oil
1 – 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 Tbls butter
1 Tbls vanilla extract
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat potatoes in vegetable oil and bake in oven for one hour or until soft.
3. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, salt, and pepper.
4. Remove potatoes from oven and cut in half. Scoop flesh into bowl and mix with the other ingredients.
5. Scoop mixture back into potato skins and sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans.
6. Return to oven for 5 minutes, then serve.