Unpack some of your Christmas lights and put them to use for this cute little lamp! It's made with a small string of lights and an upcycled canister that once held hot cocoa mix. I love the soft glow it creates on my table!
- Clean, empty canister and lid
- Small strand of Christmas lights
- Pull off any paper coverings on the canister.
- Mark a pattern on your canister with dots where you want holes. Drill holes.
- Paint the canister.
- Once the paint is dry, carefully fill the canister with the Christmas lights.
- Cut a notch in the lid to make room for the cord to come out.
- Plug it in and enjoy the soft glow!