Anthropologie’s home decor is the perfect combination of cute, hip, and unique, but the prices are often steep and not in a frugalista’s budget! When I saw these jars at Anthropologie I knew a cheap knockoff was necessary since the price of $12 apiece was way outside of my budget! These are perfect to use as spice jars or as containers for other household objects you want to display in style.
- Empty baby food jars
- Paint (I used toll paint, but spray paint would work, too)
- Labels (get an entire roll of chalkboard paper at Michaels for under $4 with this coupon)
- Clean and dry baby food jars. Remove labels (hot water and scrubbing gets the glue right off).
- Paint jars and lids.
- Let dry and apply labels.
- Enjoy the fabulous new jars that were created for around $3 instead of paying the store price of $12!