- Paper napkins ($1.00 per package)
- Cut through the folds of the napkin so that you have a stack for four individual pieces. You can use more for a fuller flower.
- Fold accordion style, each fold about ½" wide.
- Twist a piece of wire around the middle.
- Round off each end with scissors.
- Fan out each side of the napkin.
- Pull each ply of the napkin up towards the center.
- Scrunch and pull the layers to create desired shape.
- To make place cards, print each guest's name on the bottom of a 4×8 inch piece of cardstock. Fold in half, then punch two small holes near the center fold and use the wire on the flower to attach.