Kids grow so fast. Within a few short weeks, new shoes and new pants already fit a bit small. Which means that “too little” pile grows quicker than desired. So what’s a frugal mom to do? Check out thredUP. Earn cash back for your used kids' clothes. To make the process a piece of cake, thredUP even sends a free postage paid bag to use. Plus, it’s free to join. Couldn’t be easier.
Here's how you can sell your gently used kids' items and earn cash back on thredUP:
- Click the picture to sign up for a free thredUP account.
- Click the “Sign Up” button at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your email address and password, then click on the yellow "Create Account" button.
- If you are interested in selling a box of your kids’ used clothing, toys, and books, click on the "Clean Out" button at the top of your screen.
- Choose either “Order a Bag” or “What We Accept” from the drop-down menu.
- The “What We Accept” button is pretty self-explanatory.
- To “Order a Bag,” click that button. On the next page, click it again.
- Continue through the checkout process and your bag will be mailed to you.
- When I ordered my bag, it took about a week to arrive.
- Once it arrives, fill it full of your gently used clothing that meets the specifications, and send it back.
- On the same page that you request your bag, they have a tool that allows you to input clothing info and receive an estimate as to what you will receive in cash for that item.
- You will then earn cash for every item sold.
- Choose between having your money deposited in a Paypal account or get in-store credit.
- That’s it! A simple way to earn extra cash!