Since the quarantine came into effect in March, tons of companies have transitioned from working primarily on-site to remote work. That’s great news, because there are more online work-from-home jobs available than ever before. And that also includes part-time and full-time positions.
Also, a lot of these remote work positions pay anywhere from $11 – $15 an hour or more. So if you’re out of work or are looking to pick up more hours, look no further!
I’ve curated a list of the best work-from-home job opportunities on the internet.
Remote work from home customer service and sales positions.
- Liveops: You’ll have to work as an independent contractor for this role and pay for a background check ($45), but you can work from home and you can pick your own hours!
- Kelly Services: Earn an average of $11 an hour as a customer service representative.
- Wayfair: Work as a customer service rep for Wayfair and earn an average of $16 an hour.
- Working Solutions: Customer service/sales reps average about $12 an hour. As a sales rep, you’d be giving personalized assistance with tax preparation software and technical support. Working Solutions will help you find these opportunities so you can get to work!
- Home Shopping Network (HSN): Work from home as a sales rep and make an average of $13 an hour. You will be assisting customers in their purchases and informing them of products. Note: Must live in the state where the open position is located.
- CVS Health: Make an average of $14 an hour as a client support rep at CVS.
Positions in the health industry.
- HIIP: Right now, there are telecommuting openings for a membership enrollment specialist (avg. pay $22 an hour) and a weight loss coach (avg. pay $17 an hour).
- American Health Connection: Work as a patient communication specialist from home and make up to $13 an hour.
- Change Healthcare: This job requires some technical expertise with “encounter level splitting processes,” but the job description also claims there’s paid training, so why not learn something new? You’ll earn an average of $15 an hour as well.
- Vida: Work for Vida as a health guide, where you’ll greet, support, communicate, and encourage members to get started as they work toward reaching their health goals. You have the potential to make up to $40,000 as well!
- PCG: PCG is hiring a remote contact tracer in Arkansas, but pay attention to their careers page for more job updates and opportunities.
- MMC Group LP: MMC is hiring 30 remote contact tracers right now starting at $15 an hour. You must live in New Jersey to apply, though.
RELATED: Places With Jobs Hiring Right Now
Jobs for writers and creatives.
- FlexJobs: You have to pay to join this service, but the fee is minimal and the jobs posted are legit. In fact, we list job openings on FlexJobs regularly and have found talented team members!
- Upwork: As a freelancer on Upwork, you choose a service and niche that you specialize in. Businesses and clients looking for freelancers will reach out to you, or you can also bid on a job, too. You discuss your rate with the client and manage payments through Upwork to ensure both parties are happy and compensated fairly.
- Cyra: Are you bilingual? Work as a transcriber and earn an average of $12.83 an hour.
- Power to Fly: Female with a coding or tech background? Great! Power to Fly posts dream jobs at companies that value hiring women — and many (if not all) of these are remote.
PRO TIP: Check out Pro Blogger for freelance blogging openings if you’ve got some writing chops!
Jobs for people with specific talents and passions (or are up for something new).
- K12.com: K12 is hiring both school staff and corporate jobs, many of which are remote-friendly. Check their listings daily to see what’s available!
- VIPKID: If you have teaching experience, you can teach the English language online to make $14-$22 an hour.
- Kaplan: I found tons of remote/virtual positions. Kaplan is an education provider where you could be an admissions advisor and make between $18-$24 an hour. There are currently roles for copywriters, teachers, and all kinds of positions between.
- Worldwide101: Virtual executive assistants make around $20/hour. There are also Social Media Coordinator positions!
- Appen: Earn up to $15 an hour as a web search evaluator.
- TeamDelegate: The job description says you need at least three years’ experience as an assistant for this part-time positionYou can earn up to $35 an hour, so it’s worth a shot if you’ve got the chops.
- ProfitFactory: For this role, you’ll be responsible for keeping the CEO and the small design and development teams organized and on-track through task management and coordinating team schedules, among other responsibilities. You’ll also make $20 an hour with benefits and you can work up to 39 hours a week.
- Randstad: Make $12.50 an hour in this completely-remote role as an admin assistant. You’ll primarily be managing doctor schedules, so experience with Excel and Outlook is preferable.