It’s not enough that you can eat like you’re back at Disney World with recipes for Dole Whip and Woody’s Grilled Cheese — now you can shop like you’re there.
Shop Disney has released a TON of products that had, until now, only been available at their theme parks. More than 100 new products from Aulani, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and Walt Disney World are available now for purchase.
Shipping is free on orders of $75 or more (use coupon code SHIPMAGIC), and you can save a few bucks by getting a Disney gift card on Raise.com.
Here are our favorites:
Top spring/summer Disney items under $30
Whether you’re preparing for graduation or summertime, these items are just in time.
- Graduates can celebrate with their own Mickey graduation ears ($29.99) or graduation cap with ears sticking out ($27.99).
- Get summer-ready with Fantasyland Castle shorts ($24.99), Disney Cruise-branded Mickey Mouse swim trunks ($19.99), and a Mickey & Minnie beach towel ($24.99).
- Pretend you’re on a Disney Cruise ship with the floral, stainless steel travel cup ($26.99).
- And once you’ve done summer stuff, put your pics in a Goofy & Pluto frame from A’ulani ($25.00).
Top Disney parks merch under $30
Want to show your love for Disneyland, Walt Disney World, the Disney Cruise Line, or the A’ulani Resort? These items will help you represent:
- The cheapest parks exclusive item for sale is the World of Pixar Pen from Disneyland ($7.99).
- Disney Cruise Line’s Steamboat Willie mini glass set is now available ($16.99).
- Get a sequined pink Minnie ears headband with bow from Disney World and Disneyland ($29.99).
- If you need something to wear while cooking Disney theme park food at home, put on the Disney parks “food icons” T-shirt ($24.99) or the “Runs on Donuts and Cupcakes” tank top from Walt Disney World ($24.99).
- There is a whole alphabet full of theme park attraction trinket boxes ($17.99 each). B is for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Rock a retro Walt Disney World branded baseball cap ($27.99).
Top Disney characters merch under $30
- Tiny little plushes are available for lots of familiar characters, but check out the Monsters Inc. and Avatar “Mystery Plushes” ($9.99 each).
- It’s hard to choose between the Disney Cruise Line’s Captain Mickey Mouse plush ($19.99) or the Tomorrowland Mickey plush ($22.99).
- A Stitch coffee mug that uses the alien’s ear as the handle is normally only at A’ulani ($20.00).
- Dogs can get in on the fun with character-themed shirts ($24.99), including Mickey, Tinkerbell and Stitch.
- Put an EPCOT Elsa and Anna “Frozen Ever After” Mickey-ear ornament on the tree ($24.99).
Collectors are freaking out over these just-released pins.
If you’re into that kind of thing, and even if you’re not, these are pretty cool — and previously only available at the theme parks:
- Lamplight Lounge Boo from Monsters Inc. pin ($17.99)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge pins: BB-8 Rise of the Resistance, R2D2 & C3PO ($17.99)
- Angry Donald Duck pin: $9.99
- Disney Princess bag pin: $17.99
- Russell at Pixar Pal-A-Round 2020 pin: $12.99
- Doctors Day 2020 limited edition pin: $17.99
Bonus: Here are spendier items that are noteworthy.
- Mickey Mouse pineapple mini backpack (WDW/DL): $75.00
- Theme Park ABC Apron for Adults
- Disneyland dye spirit jersey for adults
- Capt Marvel Fashion Tshirt: $39.99
- Dogs mickey harness / minnie: $39.99
- Aulani luggage: $155.00
- Disney Ink & Paint Drinking Glass Set: $34.99
- Stitch Backpack from Aulani: $60.00
- Lion King pullover hoodie for adults: $44.99
- Disney Princess Mini Backpack: $80.00
- Tomorrowland Bangle charm bracelet: $49.99
To see all of the Disney Parks merch that is now on Shop Disney, visit https://www.shopdisney.com/new/categories/parks/.