I have an opinion about everything, and I’m not afraid to share it. Just this morning I tried out a new brand of Greek yogurt. It tasted like paste swirled with chalk. No worries–I’ve already written the manufacturer a letter about that inedible goop they call yogurt. My opinions earn me a lot of things: groans from my family and friends, notoriety as a big mouth, and free coupons. But best of all, they earn me money and rewards!
As a Survey Spot member, I get paid for doing what I do best: unabashedly giving my uncensored opinion on everything under the sun. Every time I complete a survey, I either earn points redeemable for cash or gift cards or an entry into Survey Spot’s $12,000 giveaway. Sure, I’m not making the big bucks completing surveys, but prior to joining Survey Spot I was sharing my opinion for free.
Here’s how you can sign up for Survey Spot:
- Click Here.
- Enter your name, address, email, and phone number in the designated boxes. You will also have to answer some personal questions about your marital status, education level, race, household income, and age. This information will be used to determine which surveys are the best fit for you. When finished entering this information, click on the red “Create my FREE Membership” button. Registration is free and should take you less than two minutes.
- Make sure to check the email you provided during registration for survey invites. On average, you will receive 24 survey invites a month. Each survey invitation includes the topic of the survey, the estimated time to complete the survey (surveys typically take 5 – 25 minutes to complete), and the incentive offered.
- It’s up to you whether you want to take a particular survey. But remember, if you start a survey and don’t finish it, you will not earn cash or rewards for your work. There is no “partial credit” on Survey Spot.
- On some surveys, you can earn points equal to anywhere from $1.00 to $10.00 for each survey. You can redeem your points for cash via PayPal or for a gift certificate to popular retailers including Amazon.com, Foot Locker, and Barnes & Noble!
- Not every survey offers a cash incentive. Some surveys only offer an entry into a $12,000 sweepstakes or an instant win game entry. You will be informed whether a survey has a cash incentive or a sweepstakes/instant win game incentive prior to starting the survey.
- You can cancel your Survey Spot membership at any time without penalty.