We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Looking for KitchenAid Black Friday deals happening right now? I’ve got all the details about where to find one of their coveted appliances this holiday season.
But before we get to it, a little history lesson. Did you know KitchenAid has been around for over 100 years? No, really—the company started way back in 1919 at a time when home cooks were being introduced to a number of new kitchen appliances.
Today KitchenAid continues to impress serious bakers and casual cooks alike. KitchenAid is the stuff of wedding registries and even baby showers, but is it a Black Friday steal? Yes, it is. We found some early Black Friday KitchenAid sales with savings of 20% – 50%.
Of course, as the shopping season ramps up, you can expect to see more KitchenAid mixer deals during the month of November. Look for the best deals at Target, Kohl’s, Best Buy, and the KitchenAid website. Keep this list handy! We’ll be updating these 2022 deals frequently as they go live.
Cyber Monday KitchenAid Deal at Target
Amazon’s KitchenAid Deals:
Target’s KitchenAid Deal:
QVC’s KitchenAid Deal:
Shop More KitchenAid Deals:
Best KitchenAid Black Friday Deals
KitchenAid Black Friday Deals on Stand Mixers
- 2022 Color of the Year Beetroot Stand Mixer, $369.99 (
reg. $499.99) at KitchenAid, 26% savings
- KitchenAid 6-Quart Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer, $429.95 (
reg. $599.99) at Amazon, 28% savings
- KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Premium Touchpoints, $349.99 (
reg. $449.99) at KitchenAid, 22% savings
- KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer with FREE Flex Edge Beater Attachment, $258.74 (reg. $479.99) at Bed, Bath & Beyond with 25% off coupon, 46% savings
- KitchenAid Deluxe 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $299.99 (
reg. $399.99) at KitchenAid, 25% savings
- KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $259.99 (
reg. $379.99) at KitchenAid, 31% savings
KitchenAid Black Friday Deals on Attachments, Choppers, etc.
- KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Food Chopper, $39.99 (
reg. $59.99), 33% savings
- KitchenAid Cordless Hand Blender, $79.99 (
reg. $99.99), 20% savings
- KitchenAid Cordless 7-Speed Hand Mixer, $79.99 (
reg. $99.99), 20% savings
- KitchenAid 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk, $69.99 (
reg. $89.99), 22% savings
- KitchenAid Spiralizer Plus Attachment with Peel, Core and Slice, $99.95 (
reg. $149.99), 33% savings
- KitchenAid Gourmet Meat Tenderizer, $16.99 (
reg. $21.99), 23% savings
- KitchenAid 5 Quart Tilt-Head Glass Bowl with Measurement Markings, $39.88 (
reg. $49.99), 20% savings
- KitchenAid 2-Speed Hand Blender, $34.88 (
reg. $51.88), 32% savings
- KitchenAid 3-Speed Hand Mixer, $29.88 (
reg. $41.88), 29% savings
- KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor, $69 (
reg. $89.99), 23% savings
- KitchenAid 5-Quart Artisan Series Fresh Prep Attachment Bundle, $349.99 (
reg. $499.99), 30% savings
Where can I find the best early KitchenAid Black Friday deals?
Watch for KitchenAid bundle deals, like a mixer with multiple starting accessories beyond the basic dough hook and whisk, as they can save you even more.
On Oct. 6, there was a huge 1-day sale on the KitchenAid Stand Mixer at Target: $265.99 ($449 regular price). If you’re looking to find the cheapest price on Black Friday, consider that a good deal to look out for if Target brings it back! And don’t worry—we’ll alert you if they do.
Why are KitchenAid mixers so popular?
KitchenAid certainly has dominated the kitchen scene for decades, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t alternatives out there. The top competitors are Hamilton Beach, Breville, and Cuisinart. Each of these brands offer their own appliance models trying to give KitchenAid a run for its money.
And while the KitchenAid stand mixers are the flagship appliance of the line, that’s not all the company sells. They also manufacture an assortment of food processors, mini choppers, and various attachments for the mixers (which are part of what make them so popular in the first place).
Can I get a warranty on KitchenAid Black Friday deals?
KitchenAid offers a manufacturer’s warranty of one year from the date of purchase. Most people won’t experience any issues with their KitchenAid mixer. But if you find yourself concerned about having a paperweight on your kitchen counter instead of a machine that actually mixes, we have good news. You can purchase an extended warranty plan directly from KitchenAid.
The cost is based on the full retail price of your mixer, and there’s a quote calculator on KitchenAid.com that makes it easy to see the exact price.
- Check out all the available KitchenAid deals.
- Looking to buy other kitchen appliances? Take a look at all the current kitchen appliance deals.
- Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 so you’ll receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live.
- Download the KCL app and set up deal alerts for KitchenAid. Any time a new deal drops, we’ll let you know how to get it ASAP.
Related: Find out how to get a KitchenAid mixer for half price.