We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Calling all movie buffs: Want to see movies in theaters for cheaper? Well, now you can!
Every week, theaters around the nation offer unbeatable Tuesday movie deals — perfect if you can’t make the matinee to save some cash. Just wait for a Tuesday night and spend those extra dollars you save on your ticket on popcorn and a drink.
While you’re at it, be sure to download the KCL app to keep track of the best deals every day and save even more.
1. Use AMC Tuesday movie deals for up to 50% off tickets.
Become an AMC Stubb member for free to get in on their Discount Tuesday deals for any Tuesday showtime.
Regular adult tickets cost $14.49, but Stubb members get theirs for just $7 — that’s 50% off in savings!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Present your virtual card, physical card, account number or login email if you buy a ticket in person
- Sign in to your account before purchasing if buying online or with mobile
- Surcharges will apply for Dolby Cinema, IMAX, PRIME, RealD 3D and D-Box showings
- Dreamscape at AMC showings are not eligible for the discount
- Tuesday showings that fall between Dec. 22 and Jan. 1 are also not eligible
2. Look for Regal’s Tuesday movie deals for Value Days pricing.
Join the Regal Crown Club for free to get in on their Value Days deals at select locations. Regular adult tickets cost $10.49, and discount prices range anywhere from $5 to $9 depending on your location. That’s up to 50% in savings!
Most Regal Value Days fall on a Tuesday, but check with your local theater to make sure.
As a Crown Club member, you also get 1,000 credits upon signing up. Earn 100 credits for every $1 spent and spend them on merchandise, movie tickets, food and more.
3. Enjoy Studio Grill’s $5 Tuesdays for cheap movies and a meal.
Do you prefer to dine while you watch the latest films? Then you’ll love Studio Grill’s $5 Tuesdays.
It’s as simple as it sounds: Every Tuesday, enjoy any Hollywood release for $5 at any show time. Since adult tickets go for $10.25, you pocket 50% in savings.
TIP: Sign up for their SMG Access loyalty program to earn points towards free movies, food and non-alcoholic beverages.
4. Take advantage of Discount Tuesday at Cinemark.
Adult tickets cost $11.25. But with discounted pricing, you can get yours for $5.25, that’s 53% off!
Use your membership to buy your discount Tuesday tickets either online or in the theater. Other Movie Fan benefits include:
- One point for every $1 spent; redeem points for tickets and other rewards
- Member access to advance tickets and screenings
- Free large popcorn and drink refills
- Exclusive member offers
5. Check out Marcus Theatres‘ $5 Movie Tuesdays.
Enjoy a $5 movie every Tuesday at any Marcus Theatres and Movie Tavern location. General tickets cost $12. Apply your Tuesday discount and you save 60%.
Like free stuff? Join their Magical Movie Rewards program to earn:
- Free popcorn on $5 Tuesdays
- No fees for online or mobile ticket purchases
- Exclusive discounts on food and beverages
- Free invites to movie screenings
- Personalized weekly emails and special offers
Present your Magical Movie Rewards account number when purchasing tickets, food or beverages so you can earn points (one point for every $1 spent).
When you reach 100 points, you earn a $5 reward you can spend at a box office, concession stand or in-theater dining venue.
6. Get nostalgic with Harkins’ Tuesday Night Classics.
Cinephiles and bargain hunters alike can get into this one: Every Tuesday at 7 p.m., Harkins Theatres features a classic film for $5 as a part of their Tuesday Night Classics series.
Regular tickets go for $11, so that’s 55% in savings!
Check their monthly listings to see which classic films are coming back to a theater near you!
7. Watch a $5 movie at New Vision Theatres
New Vision Theatres has a $5 Ticket Tuesday special along with special combos at select locations. Regular tickets cost $10. With your $5 Ticket Tuesday discount, you can save up to 50%.
TIP: The $5 price doesn’t apply to Fathom, Cinema Events, Big D, Ovation or IMAX movies.