These sweet pizzas will be the perfect treat for your Valentine. They’re so simple to make that even the kids can help out!
1 pkg brownie mix and ingredients needed per directions on box – $0.98
1/2 cup powdered sugar – $0.08
1/2 tsp vanilla – $0.04
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, room temperature – $1.25
1 pint strawberries – $2.50
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make brownie batter according to directions on box. Spray a 9″x13″ pan with cooking spray. Add batter and bake 30–35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
2. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
3. Mix sugar, vanilla and cream cheese in a mixer until smooth; set aside.
4. Wash strawberries, cut into a heart shape, then slice. Set aside.
5. Use different-sized heart shaped cookie cutters to cut brownies into hearts. With a spatula, gently remove hearts. Spread cream cheese frosting over each brownie and then top with strawberries.
Yield: 8–10 brownies
Total Cost: $4.85