Summertime makes us want a nice bowl of ice cream, but being stuck inside makes us also want to pour ourselves a drink. Truly Hard Seltzer must have seen this coming, so they’re releasing Truly Hard Seltzer Ice Cream in partnership with Tipsy Scoop. You should probably get rid of that boring tub of sorbet in your freezer to make room.
Make sure to download the official KCL app for more useful tips.
Grab a 4-pack of Truly hard seltzer sorbet ice cream.
Truly and Tipsy Scoop, who are known for their alcohol-infused ice cream, are teaming up on their own hard seltzer ice cream. The pints in the Truly Lemonade Ice Cream + Sorbet Pack have around the same alcohol content as the seltzers (up to 5% ABV) and come in four flavors:
- Mango Lemonade Sorbet
- Black Cherry Lemonade Ice Cream
- Lemonade Ice Cream
- Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet
The four pack Truly Lemonade Ice Cream + Sorbet Pack is $48 on the Tipsy Scoop website. Not cheap. But if it’s a gift, you can also add a birthday or thank you card for $3 and a branded ice cream scoop for $2.
Or make your own seltzer sorbet slushie at home.
If you want to save a few bucks, you can always make some DIY seltzer treats.
- Just pick up some White Claw, Truly, or some other hard seltzer at the store.
- Then grab a blender, add ice, dump in a can of seltzer and frozen fruit.
- Mix it up and drink. (You can even toss in vodka if you want to make it stronger.)