Walgreens digital coupons have completely transformed how I coupon at Walgreens, making it way less complicated to find some pretty sweet deals. And the digital coupon savings work for my purchases online and in-store. I’m a huge fan of clipping my Walgreens digital coupons online and then choosing Walgreens curbside pickup at checkout.
Judge me all you want, but I’m no longer fussing with paper coupons or trying to remember where I put them — and I don’t even have to step inside a Walgreens to claim my savings.
Whether you shop at Walgreens frequently or consider yourself a newbie, let me show you the ropes and point you in the direction of all their hottest weekly deals.
Before we jump into the deals, you’ll need a few things:
- A free myWalgreens account — it just takes a minute to sign up on their website.
- Walgreens digital coupons — you’ll clip these in your Walgreens account (remember that some coupon offers may vary by user).
- Register Rewards (RR) are manufacturer coupons that print out from the Catalina machine at the register. You can only receive them if you shop in-store or pick up in-store.
- Walgreens Cash can be earned from online orders, as well as in-store.
- Ibotta offers can only be redeemed from in-store shopping (or pickup orders when you ask for a printed receipt).
Text WALGREENS to 57299 and be the first to know about the best Walgreens deals.
Here are the best Walgreens digital coupon deals for Dec. 3 – 9, 2023:
Related: Don’t stop there! Check out the best Walgreens deals under $1 for this week, too.
Keep an eye out for these Walgreens digital coupons for later use:
At times, digital coupons might pop up when there’s no immediate deal on the horizon. So, it could be a good strategy to stash these coupons away for future use. Here’s a rundown of some promising digital coupons you might want to grab now, even though there isn’t a deal in sight just yet. Walgreens also offers “Only for You” coupons. They normally gear those toward your spending and have a nice value.
- Earn $5 Walgreens Cash when you spend $20, (Select Accounts)
- Earn $7 Walgreens Cash when you spend $25 on baby products
- Earn $7 Walgreens Cash when you spend $25 on health & wellness
- Earn $15 Walgreens Cash when you spend $1, Walgreens Only For You App Coupon (Select Accounts)
- Make 3 purchases and spend $15 each, earn $7 Walgreens Cash (Select Accounts)
- Earn $15 Walgreens Cash on your RX Refill (Select Accounts)
- $12/2 – Olay Skincare Products, Walgreens App Coupon
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free Air Wick Scented Oil Twin Refill, or Scented Oil Bonus Starter Kit, Walgreens App Coupon
- $10/1 – Allegra 24hr Allergy, Walgreens App Coupon
- $6/1 – Nexxus Product, Walgreens App Coupon
- $5/2 – L’Oreal Cosmetic Products, Walgreens App Coupon
How do Walgreens digital coupons work?
The best part? Adding a digital coupon to your account is as easy as clicking or tapping on it. No more cutting out paper coupons or keeping track of them. And when it’s time to check out, those digital coupons are applied automatically whether you’re shopping in store or online.
I’ve seen Walgreens digital coupons for all sorts of stuff — including prescriptions, over-the-counter meds, makeup, personal care items, and even household goods. The offers get updated regularly, so check back often.
Use Walgreens promo codes at checkout to save more.
Occasionally, Walgreens will offer a promo code that you can use online in combination with digital coupons. Don’t forget to add the promo code when you check out so you get the additional savings.
Current Walgreens promo code offers:
- 10% off pickup orders with code GET10
- 15% off $30 with code SAVE15
- 30% off Contacts with promo code DEAL30
- 25% off $25 select hair care products with code HAIR25
- $5 off when you spend $30 on select Cough, Cold, and Flu products with code FLU5
- $10 off when you spend $30 on select Aquaphor products with code AQUAPHOR
- $10 off when you spend $20 on select Eucerin products with code EUCERIN
- $5 off when you spend $15 on applicable Nivea products with code NIVEA