We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Walgreens digital coupons have completely transformed how we coupon at Walgreens, making it way less complicated to find some pretty sweet deals. And the digital coupon savings work for my purchases online and in store. I’m a huge fan of clipping my Walgreens digital coupons online and then choosing Walgreens curbside pickup at checkout. Judge me all you want, but I’m not fussing with paper coupons anymore or trying to remember where I put them — and I’m not even stepping foot inside a Walgreens to claim my savings.
Whether you’re a frequent Walgreens couponer or a newbie, let me show you the ropes and point you in the direction of all their hottest weekly deals.
Before we jump into the deals, you’ll need a few things:
- A free myWalgreens account — it just takes a minute to sign up.
- Walgreens digital coupons — you’ll clip these in your Walgreens account (note that coupon offers may vary by user).
- Register Rewards (RR) are manufacturer coupons that print out from the Catalina machine at the register. You can only receive them if you shop in-store or pick up in-store.
- Walgreens Cash can be earned from online orders, as well as in-store.
- Ibotta offers can only be redeemed from in-store shopping.
Text WALGREENS to 57299 and be the first to know about the best Walgreens deals.
Here are the best Walgreens digital coupons this week (May 28 – June 3, 2023):
Related: Don’t stop there! Check out the best Walgreens deals under $1 for this week, too.
How do Walgreens digital coupons work?
After you create your myWalgreens account, you can start browsing and clipping all of the available digital coupons. The easiest way to see them all is with the Walgreens app.
The best part? Adding a digital coupon to your account is as easy as clicking or tapping on it. No more cutting out paper coupons or trying to remember where you put them. And when it’s time to check out, those digital coupons are applied automatically whether you’re shopping in store or online.
I’ve seen Walgreens digital coupons for all sorts of stuff — including prescriptions, over-the-counter meds, makeup, personal care items, and even household goods. The offers get updated regularly, so check back often.
Use Walgreens promo codes at checkout to save more.
Occasionally, Walgreens will offer a promo code that you can use online in combination with digital coupons. Don’t forget to add the promo code when you check out so you get the additional savings.
Current Walgreens promo code offers:
- 10% off: Through April 29, you can save 10% when you use Walgreens promo codes WAG10 or GET10 at checkout. This code can only be used three times per account.
- 15% off a $35+ purchase: If you’re planning to spend over $35, you can use the promo code EXTRA15 to save 15%.