We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
JetBlue’s Halloween sale is here! The airline is hosting its second-ever Monster Sale, with one-way flights starting at $31. However, this JetBlue sale ends Oct. 27, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET, so you have to act fast if you’ve been on the hunt for cheap airline tickets.
We often find flights around $20 with Frontier Airlines deals, but getting JetBlue at $31 is a rare sale. I will fair warn you though, it’s not first class — and there are blackout dates and restrictions.
If you want the scoop on the latest JetBlue sale, we’ve got you covered. And if flying JetBlue isn’t your style, we have Southwest Airlines hacks too and general tips for figuring out when to fly for cheap.
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app so you never miss out on travel tips and discounts.
Current JetBlue Sales for October 2022
You can book one-way flights for as low as $31.
Through Oct. 27, 2022, JetBlue is hosting their Monster Sale with one-way flights starting at $31. The flights can only be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and fly out between Nov. 2, 2022, and Feb. 15, 2023. Of course, there are blackout dates. You won’t be able to use this JetBlue sale for flights during Nov. 18 – 28 and Dec. 16 – Jan. 3, 2023.
Some of the best JetBlue deals are for flights between these airports:
- Boston to Baltimore – $31
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles – $31
- Washington D.C. to For Lauderdale – $31
- San Francisco to Los Angeles – $31
- Raleigh/Durham to Boston – $31
- Orlando to New York – $31
- San Juan to St. Thomas – $31
Related: Looking for even cheaper? Check out these Frontier Airline deals.
The JetBlue Sale is for Blue Basic Fares, which has serious limitations.
The flights eligible for this sale are for the lowest available fare: Blue Basic or Blue. Blue Basic is as cheap as it gets when flying JetBlue. Everything is either extra or a straight-up no, can’t do it. It’s like flying Frontier, just in blue instead of green.
For Blue, Blue Basic, and Blue Extra fares, the first checked bag is $35, and the second bag is $45.
Blue Basic Fare Features:
- No carry-on bag allowed
- No checked bags included
- $100+ change/cancellation fee
- $75 fee for same-day switches or same-day standby
- Final boarding call
- 1 Base TrueBlue points per $1
- 1 TrueBlue online booking bonus per $1
Book a flight and hotel package starting at $79.
If you’re looking for more than just a one-way flight, JetBlue has flight and hotel deals starting at $79 in the Monster sale with JetBlue Vacations. When you choose your departing airport, you’ll see a column for one-way flight tickets and a column for the flight and hotel bundle.
When you book your flight and hotel together, your fare will be considered Blue, which means you can make changes or cancel with no fee.
Check out these deals:
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas: $79 for roundtrip with a two-night stay in a three-star hotel
- Lost Angeles to San Francisco: $198 for roundtrip with a 2-night stay in a 4-star hotel
- Boston to Raleigh: $115 for roundtrip with a 2-night stay in a 3-star hotel
- Orlando to New York: $215 for roundtrip with a 2-night stay in a 3-star hotel
- Washington DC to Fort Lauderdale: $236 for roundtrip with a 2-night stay in a 3-star hotel
- San Francisco to Los Angeles: $239 for roundtrip with a 2-night stay in a 4-star hotel