BI-LO COUPON GUIDELINES
- Coupons must be presented at the beginning of the transaction, along with your BI-LO BONUSCARD. Krazy Helpful Tip: Separate manufacturer coupons from competitor store coupons to save time during your checkout.
- One manufacturer coupon and one competitor coupon can be redeemed per item. See competitor list below.
- Manufacturer coupons with a value of $0.60 or less will double. For example: A $0.60 coupon will double to $1.20.
- Competitor store coupons are accepted and will NOT be doubled.
- BI-LO defines competitors as Ingles, Publix, Food Lion, Kroger, Harris Teeter, Piggly Wiggly, Lowes, Sav-a-Lot, Aldi, IGA, Reid’s, The Fresh Market, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Kmart, and Walmart.
- Electronic or e-coupons will NOT be doubled.
- The total coupon value, including the doubled amount, must not exceed the price of the item.
- NO cash or store credit will be issued.
- Photo copied coupons will NOT be accepted.
- BI-LO will accept up to 10 competitor coupons, one coupon per like item, per transaction.
- BI-LO will redeem local competitor coupons, both manufacture and store, on identical items sold in store (no special orders).
Read and print out the full BI-LO policy.