“This post is an affiliate post sponsored by H&R Block. While this is a sponsored opportunity, all content and opinions expressed here are my own. All tax situations are different.”
It’s a new year, which means it’s time to start thinking about filing your taxes. What if we told you there was a way to file your taxes for free? It’s true! Head to H&R Block to file online and save today with H&R More Zero.
What Is H&R Block More Zero?
More Zero now allows users to prepare and file federal and state 1040EZ, 1040A and 1040 with Schedule A completely free. You heard that right–it’s free! This allows more people than ever to file taxes for free, and it’s now more simple than ever to do so.
Have a mortgage? Itemized deductions? Medical expenses? No worries. This offer is here to help you out, too. The best part is that there isn’t any coupon or promo code required to save.
The benefits of H&R Block Online and More Zero:
- It’s easy to import all your information. Take a pic of your W2 from your smart device, and import it instantly.
- It’s easier than ever to switch to H&R Block Online. With drag and drop, you can import a PDF of last year’s return from any other tax prep service.
- Take advantage of their Tax Calculator. It helps you easily estimate your refund or how much you’ll owe in taxes.
- Get the freedom to file anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Max Refund Guarantee makes it easy to get the most money possible.