Summer has finally arrived, and right along with it are a bunch of sizzling sales you won’t want to miss. We’re sharing the hottest deals under the sun to help you kick off the season in style.
1. Amazon’s first-ever “The Big Style Sale” has arrived.
No Prime Day? No problem. Starting June 22, Amazon is running “The Big Style Sale,” a week-long extravaganza with up to 50% off select brands. Plus, they’ll offer daily deals for extra limited-time savings.
Here are just a few things on sale:
- $9.99 Daily Ritual Dress (reg. $20)
- $30 Calvin Klein Men’s Trucker Jacket (reg. $46.23)
- Rebecca Minkoff handbags up to 50% off
- Lucky Brand clothing, shoes, and accessories up to 40% off
- Ray-Ban and Oakley sunglasses up to 30% off
- J.Crew Mercantile up to 40% off
- Puma up to 30% off
- Samsonite and American Tourister Luggage up to 50% off
Some deals are only for Prime members (just like with Prime Day). Not a Prime member? You can always sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime.
2. Shop the Dooney & Bourke Summer Fun Sale for handbags starting at $49.
Treat yourself to a new Dooney & Bourke handbag when you shop their Summer Fun Sale online. Through July 1, score up to 60% off a wide range of purses and wallets with select styles starting at $29 — no code required.
Dooney & Bourke offers free shipping on orders of $99 or more.
3. Score epic summer deals online at Macy’s.
Macy’s is currently offering epic summer deals with an extra 50–70% off select regular-priced, sale, and clearance fashion styles for women through June 25. Just enter code SUMMER at checkout to save on brands like Calvin Klein, Free People, Tommy Hilfiger, and more. Shipping is free on orders of $25 or more.
This online-only sale features new deals each day, so check back for regular updates:
- Extra 50–75% off need-now women’s accessories with code SUMMER – June 22 only
- Extra 50–70% off select women’s fashions with code SUMMER through June 25
- 30–60% off home with code SUMMER through June 25
4. Shop summertime styles for as little as $10.99 at Zulily.
Zulily always has plenty of great sales, and this week’s events include graphic tees for the family starting at $10.99, plus deep discounts on a wide range of summertime essentials (think workout apparel, swimwear, storage solutions, crafting supplies, and more).
Even better, you can save an extra 10% on orders of $20 or more when you use code KCL10ZU259 through June 28. This discount is limited to one use per customer.
5. Take 30% off your favorite brands at Shoes.com.
6. Save 50% at the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale.
Through July 5, shop online during the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale to score three-wick candles and body care for 50% off the regular price. Lotion and body wash start at just $6.25, while fan-favorite candles are only $12.25 each.
To get even better deals, head to your local Bath & Body Works to save up to 75% on select products in stores. Keep in mind that lines may be long at the entrance due to safety guidelines, including a restricted number of people allowed in stores to shop.
We also suggest signing up for a Bath & Body Works account to get coupons, sale information, and notifications for stores opening near you.
Flat-rate shipping is $5.99 on orders of $10 or more. Selection and packaging may vary in stores and online.
7. Stock up on $20 bras and 6/$15 Aerie underwear.
Bras and undies are majorly on sale at Aerie, so now’s the perfect time to stock your underwear drawer. Score six pairs of Aerie clearance undies for $15, or $2.50 each. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Plus, all Aerie bras and bralettes are on sale for $20.
These deals are available online and in stores. Free shipping is available on orders of $50 or more, or with any bra, bralette, or swimwear purchase. (You can also opt for free store pickup instead.)
8. Get Michael Kors for as little as $19 shipped.
Designer handbags, right this way. Shoppers can “sale” into summer with up to 50% off select styles online at Michael Kors. In fact, we even spotted a few discounts beyond that range, with some pieces starting at only $19. No coupon code is needed, and prices are as shown.
This deal is available online and in stores, and shipping is free for KORSVIP members. (Sign up for a KORSVIP membership here; it’s free to join.)
9. Boost your summer glow with $2 KORA Organics skin care (reg. $48).
For a limited time and while supplies last, select beauty items from Miranda Kerr’s KORA Organics skin care line are just $1.58–$19, regularly $16–$48. Even better, you can use code GLOW20 for an additional 20% off at checkout.
For example, score the brand’s full-size Purifying Moisturizer for just $1.58. This KORA Organics moisturizer is currently $48 at Sephora.
This deal is only available online, and shipping is free on U.S. orders of $25 or more.
Please note: Some items are reduced because of upcoming expiration dates. This information is displayed on each product page.
10. Take an extra 40% off Kate Spade sale items, with prices starting at $15.
Sale’s on sale big time right now at Kate Spade online. Through July 5, score an additional 40% off sale styles when you use coupon code EXTRA40 at checkout. That means you can get summer accessories, apparel, and more for as little as $15.
Kate Spade offers free shipping on all your orders.
11. Update your wardrobe with 16% off SHEIN orders of $25 or more.
Need a major wardrobe overhaul? For a limited time, KCL readers can take 16% off at SHEIN online when they spend $25 or more. Just enter code KRAZY16 at checkout. This exclusive code works on their brand-new SHEIN Premium Collection as well.
SHEIN offers free standard shipping on orders of $49 and up.
Please note: This code isn’t valid on sale items.
Other Summer Sales Happening Now:
- Reebok is taking an extra 50% off their outlet items when you use code OUTLET50 at checkout. Shipping is free when you sign up for a free Reebok Unlocked account. (Ends June 24)
- Nike shoes are up to 50% off online at Nike.com. Score Nike Men’s Zoom Gravity Running Shoes for as low as $40.97, regularly $90. Sign up for a free Nike Plus membership to get free shipping on your orders. (Shipping is also free when you spend $150 or more.)
- Through June 26, head online to TooFaced.com where you can receive a free full-size Hangover Pillow Cream valued at $42 with any purchase of $75 or more. Just use coupon code SWEETDREAMS at checkout to score this deal.