Cyber Week has officially arrived, and KCL is here to help you get the most bang for your buck. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite Black Friday deals that are available now, including Ninja, Fitbit, Hydro Flask, and more. And don’t worry — we’ll be updating this post as the deals get better and better.
Be sure to download the KCL app to keep a close eye on what’s coming next.
1. Earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent at Kohls.com.
Kohl’s is treating their rewards members to major perks this Cyber Monday.
Through Dec. 2, shoppers will earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every purchase of $50 or more, plus an additional 5% back. That makes Kohl’s a no-brainer when it comes to big ticket items like appliances and electronics. Not a rewards member? Sign up before you shop.
To make this deal even sweeter, Kohl’s is also offering an extra 20% off with code GET20, and $10 off $50 with code JACKPOT.
Here are some of our favorite deals live now:
- Men’s Nike Sportswear Club Fleece Pullover Hoodie (reg. $50) $39.99
- Step2 Modern Cook Play Kitchen Set (reg. $79.99) $59.99 + $15 Kohl’s Cash
- Fitbit Versa 3 Health and Fitness Smartwatch (reg. $229.99) $199.99 + $60 Kohl’s Cash
- Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill (reg. $249.99) $239.99 + $60 Kohl’s Cash
See all the best Kohl’s Black Friday deals.
2. Take an extra 35% off select Cyber Monday deals at JCP.
Through Dec. 1, JCPenney is offering up to 35% off thousands of items with coupon code JOLLY44. If you’re shopping for affordable winter apparel, try their doorbuster deals on outerwear, boots, and pajamas for the whole family.
Check out some of our favorite deals available now:
- 50% off matching family pajamas, starting at $3.95
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Two Lil Mattemoiselles Lipsticks (reg. $19) $11.50
- Women’s boots, starting at $19.99
- Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 11 Instant Film Camera (reg. $139) $89.99
See all the best JCPenney Black Friday deals.
3. Save 74% on all things bedding at Linens & Hutch.
Linens & Hutch has become a KCL favorite for their incredible prices on all things bedding. To celebrate Black Friday, they’re offering 74% off a handful of their bestsellers when you use code KCLCYBER through Nov. 30.
KCL readers can score sheet sets, comforters, duvets, and more for as low as $18.48. The best part? Linens & Hutch includes free shipping and free returns on everything you order.
4. Splurge on Gillette’s Heated Razor Starter Kit for 30% off.
Through Dec. 1, Gillette is serving up 30% off their luxe Heated Razor Starter Kit for a final price of $140. Just use code HEAT30 at checkout. This is the first time this razor has ever gone on sale, so it’s the perfect time to splurge.
Designed to give the feel of a hot towel shave, the Heated Razor uses a steel warming bar to deliver instant warmth at the push of a button. Easily choose between two levels of heat for your most comfortable shave.
The Heated Razor Starter Kit comes with the Heated Razor, magnetic charging dock and plug, and 2 GilletteLabs blade cartridges. Pair your purchase a Gillette subscription and get four blades for $25 delivered as often as you need them.
5. Hydro Flask’s Gift of Go Sale gets you 25% off everything.
Hydro Flask is offering gifts for every kind of adventurer on your list with their Gift of Go sale.
For a limited time, save 25% on everything sitewide, including their popular water bottles and coolers. Discounts have already been applied, so no code is needed. Hydro Flask’s bestselling items rarely go on sale, so it’s a great time to buy one if you’ve been eyeing them all year.
Here are a few of our picks:
- 21-Ounce Standard Mouth Water Bottle for $32.95
- 20 L Insulated Tote for $64.95
- 15 L Unbound Series Soft Cooler Pack for $174.95
Prices start at just $19.95, and shipping is free on orders of $30 or more.
6. Shop discounted gift cards for the fam on Raise.com.
Chances are good that you’re planning to get a gift card for someone on your list. Take advantage of one of our favorite hacks and save when you buy discounted gift cards to all your favorite stores on Raise.com.
For as limited time only, new members can use code FIRST to get an extra 10% off all discounted gift cards (maximum savings of $20). To redeem, create a new account and apply the promo code at checkout.
Sign up through our link and you’ll get a $5 credit that will be applied toward your first purchase.
More Cyber Week deals happening now:
- Through Dec. 1, shop everything at Old Navy for 50% off. Tees and activewear start at $4.
- Lowe’s has ultra affordable prices on artificial Christmas trees, garlands and more.
- Give the gift of meal kits from Home Chef and save $90 on your first four weeks. That makes each meal just $3.99.
- FabFitFun is giving all new members a free bonus box with their first order. Just use code YOURMINI for a seasonal subscription, or YOURBONUS for an annual subscription.