Try out a new skincare routine without committing to full-size products. Agency Skincare is offering a free 30-day trial of their products — just pay $4.95 for shipping.
Love getting freebies? The KCL Freebies page has them all in one place.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Use our link to go to Agency’s website and activate the promotion.
- Click the yellow “Start your free trial” button.
- Enter your state and birthday and create an account with email and password.
- Go through a quick health and history survey and check out.
- You’ll be texted a code to verify your phone number.
- Then, you just need to upload selfies from the front and both sides of your face so your provider can analyze your skin.
- Look out for a message from your provider with your custom formula within 2-3 business days.
- Your order will be shipped shortly after that.
What is Agency?
A sister brand to Curology, Agency Skincare is a brand of skincare products that uses natural ingredients and claims to make skin look and feel better.
Some of the ingredients in the products include hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and plant extracts, which can help with moisturizing, brightening, and anti-aging. The brand offers a variety of products, like cleansers, toners, serums, moisturizers, and masks that are good for different skin types and concerns.
When you sign up for a trial month, you’ll get the first 30 days free — just pay $4.95 for shipping. Your first month comes with all three steps of the Agency system, including a cleanser, an Rx treatment with personalized formula, and a moisturizer.
Is this deal legit?
Bottom line cost: Free for the first 30 days, just pay $4.95 shipping plus tax (where applicable). If you choose to continue, subscriptions start at $30 per month, billed every two months, with free shipping.
When will I be charged? 30 days after you begin your subscription, but you can cancel before the free trial ends.
When will it ship? Expect shipping in three to five business days.
Will I need to cancel? Yes, Agency is a subscription, so if you don’t want to receive any future shipments, you’ll need to cancel.
To begin the cancellation process, click “I want to cancel” at the bottom of your Payment Page. (You can access your Payment Page via the drop-down menu when logged in to your Agency account.)