We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Shopping the Walmart Labor Day Sale is something you’ll want to jump out of the pool for. It’s a great time to get a head start on your holiday shopping. Plus, there are over 1,000 rollback deals through Walmart.com to shop from.
With the Walmart Toy List already out, it makes it a little bit easier to decide what toys to shop for.
- If you can’t wait for the Walmart Labor Day Sale, check out the best Walmart coupons and deals available now.
- Download the KCL app and “favorite” Walmart so you won’t even have to look for the best deals — we’ll just send them straight to your phone.
- For even more tips about shopping at Walmart, read our top Walmart couponing tips.
Why choose Walmart for Labor Day sales?
With all of the hot Labor Day Sales out there, choosing where to shop can be overwhelming. Personally, I vote you shop everywhere because each store has something special to offer. The Walmart Labor Day sales are going to give you some of the best deals on electronics, furniture, clothing, and outdoor items like grills and patio furniture. Plus, there are Labor Day TV deals at Walmart too.
Use these tips to shop the Walmart Labor day Sale and save even more money.
- Use the Walmart price match policy if shopping in store.
- Get free shipping if you’re a Walmart+ member or if your order is $35 or more.
Is Walmart open on Labor Day?
Yes! Labor Day deals at Walmart will take place during normal business hours, so check with your local Walmart. Generally, Walmart’s business hours are 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Check out restaurants open on Labor Day.