We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Walmart Plus is Walmart’s membership plan that combines the in-store experience with the convenience of online shopping and same-day delivery. A Walmart Plus subscription offers a bunch of perks to try and sway Amazon fanatics away from Prime, like next-day delivery on some items, grocery delivery, and fuel savings.
For $98/year or $12.95/month, Walmart Plus lets you plan a Walmart shopping spree without leaving the house. If you do a weekly order, that’ll help you save hundreds of dollars.
If you’re planning to shop Walmart Black Friday or the Walmart Deals for Days summer sale, signing up for a Walmart Plus subscription could bring hefty shipping costs down to $0. Here’s all the math and everything you need to know.
Download the official Krazy Coupon Lady app and toggle on notifications so you never miss a Walmart deal.
Limited-Time Walmart Plus Offers
These offers are only available to Walmart Plus members. Sign up online to get access to deals like these:
- Get one year of PAWP pet care (24/7 unlimited, on-demand access, no appointments needed)
- Enjoy two months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Get six months free of SiriusXM in your car, or stream six months free on the SXM app
- Buy six months of Babbel, get 6 months free
- Get three months of Lingokids Plus
- Get 70% off ABCmouse and Assessment Center
- Save 40% on Scribd and get a 30-day free trial
- Add on readingIQ for kids ages 2 – 12 and save $83.88 a year
- Get $10 off your next three purchases at TodayTix
1. Sign up for Walmart Plus to get free next-day and two-day shipping without minimums.
One of the biggest draws for Walmart Plus is the free one-day and two-day shipping you get from Walmart.com, no matter how much is in your cart. Without Walmart Plus, you’d need to hit at least $35 total to earn free two-day shipping. So say goodbye to the days of overloading your cart just to avoid the shipping fees.
Remember that this excludes oversized and freight items.
TIP: With Walmart Plus membership, you can even get free delivery for certain items via Walmart drone, if you live in one of the handful of states that has the service.
2. Get unlimited same-day delivery on grocery orders of $35 or more.
Walmart Plus members get as many same-day deliveries from Walmart Grocery as they want with no extra charge. However, you’ll have to spend at least $35 to qualify for free same-day grocery delivery.
Express Delivery will run you $10 on top of the $7.95 – $9.95 standard delivery fee. Keep in mind that you also have the option to tip at checkout or when you get the order confirmation.
If you shop at least a couple of times a week, you could save hundreds per year on your grocery delivery fees by opting for a Walmart Plus subscription. Here’s how it works out:
3. Have your groceries delivered right to your fridge with InHome.
Subscribe to Walmart’s InHome delivery service and you can get free same-day delivery with no tipping or order fees required. You can add unlimited fee-free and tip-free InHome delivery to your Walmart Plus membership for an extra $7 a month or $40 per year. You can try a 30-day free trial of Walmart Plus InHome, too.
InHome orders are handled by full-time Walmart associates. They’ll deliver your groceries right into your home, garage, or wherever else you’d like them to be. Not only will InHome deliver your order, but they’ll pick up your Walmart.com returns, too!
Currently, you’ll find Walmart InHome services available in many big cities including Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Jersey City, Indianapolis, Miami, Newark, Orlando, San Francisco, and San Jose.
4. Members save up to $0.10 per gallon at Exxon, Mobil, Walmart, Sam’s Club, and Murphy gas stations.
Walmart Plus members get access to fuel savings at more than 14,000 gas stations across 48 states. To get savings of up to $0.10 per gallon every time you fill up, you’ll need to sign into your Walmart Plus account on your mobile device and have already set up Walmart Pay. Here’s what you do once you get to the pump:
- Exxon & Mobil: You’ll get a pop-up in the Walmart app, and you’ll enter your fuel pump number, select your grade, and begin fueling.
- Walmart Fuel Stations: Select “Get Started” under the “Member prices for fuel” section of the Walmart app. Choose “Use Walmart Pay” and scan the QR code at the pump.
- Murphy Stations: Select “Get Started” under the “Member prices for fuel” section of the Walmart app. You’ll find a six-digit number in the app that you’ll type into the fuel pump’s keypad.
- Sam’s Club Fuel Stations: Select “Get Started” under the “Member prices for fuel” section of the Walmart app. Choose “Use Walmart Pay” and scan the QR code at the pump.
Related: Check out all the benefits of having a Sam’s Club membership.
5. You can try Walmart Plus free for 30 days.
You’ll get free shipping, unlimited grocery delivery, and other perks for 30 days with a Walmart Plus free trial.
6. How much does Walmart Plus cost? It depends on whether you pay per month or per year.
After the free 30-day trial, you can choose to pay $98 for an annual membership or $12.95 for a monthly membership; both prices are lower than what Amazon Prime charges ($139/year & $14.99/month). When you sign up for the annual Walmart Plus membership instead of the monthly, you’ll save 37% right off the bat.
Is there a Walmart+ membership discount?
Nope, Walmart doesn’t offer a Walmart+ membership discount. Like ever. That means nobody — including seniors and military members — gets a break on the subscription fees.
7. Get early access to Black Friday sales at Walmart as a Walmart Plus member.
As a Walmart Plus member, you can get early access — like FOUR HOURS early — to all of the Black Friday Walmart sales (technically called Deals for Days). But you can’t get this early access with a Walmart Plus free trial.
8. Walmart Plus members get a free subscription to Paramount Plus.
In another move to compete with Amazon, Walmart offers Paramount Plus free to all subscribers. As part of your Walmart Plus subscription, you get access to the Paramount Plus Essential plan (regularly $4.99/month), which includes thousands of shows and movies from BET, CBS, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, Paramount, Miramax, and more.
9. Walmart Plus also offers scan-and-go shopping.
Plus members are able to scan products while shopping in Walmart and then check out using Walmart Pay to avoid the checkout line entirely.
Walmart says they’re going to keep adding features to the Walmart Plus subscription in the future — like reserved Pickup slots, special sales, and even a Prime Video streaming competitor.
What are your favorite features? Let us know in the comments.