We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
The Walmart Deals for Days (or Walmart Plus Week) is officially coming! This is Walmart’s answer to Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days event happening this October. And the dates for the event are officially in! Walmart confirmed that their Deals for Days event — called “Walmart Deals – Holiday Kickoff” will start on Monday, Oct. 9 at 7 p.m. ET, with deals running through Oct. 12. (October Prime Day is happening at the same time, Oct. 10 – 11, 2023.) Even better, we have a sneak peek of all the Walmart deals so you can prep for the big event! And of course, expect Amazon to price match these items.
The last big Walmart event happened from July 10 – 13, 2023, and Walmart did not by any means hold back. The sale was bigger than ever and it even got a brand new name: Walmart Plus Week. Walmart Plus members got to shop the deals before everyone else on July 10, but the sale opened up to all shoppers 24 hours later on July 11.
During the July event, we found tons of deals for up to 70% off — I’m talking TVs, toys, laptops, vacuums, air fryers, furniture, and so much more. On top of the huge price drops, Walmart offered 50% off annual Walmart Plus memberships for the entire event.
Walmart’s having their own Prime Day in October called ‘Walmart Deals – Holiday Kickoff.’ Here are all the deals to expect!
Important! These sneak peek deals are just a preview of what to expect. Note that these sale prices aren’t live yet, but they’ll go live starting Oct. 9. And FYI, the sale price on the Barbie Dreamhouse at $139.99 is one of the best we’ve seen. Sure, we’ve seen the price go on sale down to $153.99 at Zulily in summer 2023, but never lower than that.
Some more deals to expect:
- Sony 75″ Class 4K TV (XR75X90K): $998 (reg. $1,498) — 33% off
- 26″ 36V Hyper Mountain E-Bike: $348 (reg. $648) — 46% off
- iHome Nova S1 Pro, Lidar Mapping Self-Empty Robot: $177 (reg. $399.99) — 56% off
- NanoFlex TR 2.0 Men’s Training Shoes: $39.97 (reg. $100) — 60% off
- FitRx 2-in-1 SmartBell Gym, Interchangeable Adjustable Dumbbells and Barbell Weight Set, 100lbs., Black: $149.99 (reg. $249.99) — 40% off
- Cricut Maker 3 Machine Tools and Rainbow Vinyl Bundle: $429.99 (reg. $489.99) — 12% off
- Airbuds By Certified 2 Day Express: $69.99 (reg. $179.99) — 61% off
- Keurig Flavored Variety Coffee Collection K-Cup Pods, 42 Count Variety Pack: $19.98 (reg. $28.49) — 30% off
1. The next Walmart Deals for Days event (called “Walmart Deals – Holiday Kickoff”) will officially happen on Oct. 9 – 12.
Overall, Walmart usually runs a sale like this twice a year — in July and October. As long as Amazon Prime Day is happening, you can expect Walmart to run some sort of event, too.
The Walmart Deals for Days event in July, which was newly named “Walmart Plus Week,” ran alongside the famous Prime Day sale, which happened from July 11 – 12, 2023. The sale started with 24-hour early access for Walmart Plus members on July 10, then opened to all shoppers on July 11. The deals officially wrapped up on July 13 at 7 p.m. ET.
The event is officially set to start at 7 p.m. ET on Oct. 9 and end on Oct. 12. Exact timing for the end of the sale is not available just yet.
Top Deals from Walmart Plus Week in July 2023:
- Better Homes & Gardens Bryde Seating Patio Set — $498 (reg. $698)
- Lamborghini 12 V Powered Ride-On Vehicle — $169.99 (reg. $194.99)
- Solo Stove Mesa Tabletop Fire Pit — $64.99 (reg. $97.97)
- Dyson V8 Origin+ Cordless Vacuum — $299.99 (reg. $419.99)
- LG 65″ Class 4K UHD Smart TV — $498 (reg. $688.83)
- Restored Vitamix 5300 Blender — $249.95 (reg. $359.95)
- Open Box: HP Chromebook 11 2022 OS Bundle with Bluetooth Earbuds and Wireless Mouse [refurbished] — $69 (reg. $179)
- Coleman Montana 8-Person Dome Tent — $99 (reg. $181.62)
- DHP Miriam Pillowback Wood Stretcher Sofa — $258 (reg. $455)
- Samsung Buds+ True Wireless Headphones – Black — $49 (reg. $135.33)
- Vizio 75″ Class MQ6 Series 4K OLED HDR Smart TV (online only) — $698 (reg. $898)
- Shark AI Ultra — $298 (reg. $599)
- TCL 65″ Class 5-Series 4K QLED Roku Smart TV — $398 (reg. $528)
- Shark Vertex Cordless Stick Vacuum with DuoClean — $199 (reg. $349)
2. Look out for limited-time discounts on Walmart Plus memberships during the next event.
Walmart surprised us all with a huge offer on Walmart Plus memberships in 2023. From July 10 – 13, you could sign up and get a year of Walmart Plus benefits for half the price, bringing the cost down to $49 instead of the $98 regular price.
Walmart Plus members got early access to the big sale, plus these exclusive, limited-time offers:
- 6 Months of Unlimited Sip Club — Walmart Plus members can get 6 months of Unlimited Sip Club for $5/month at Panera, plus a monthly $5 MyPanera reward.
- $30 Rover Credit — Walmart Plus members can get a $30 Rover credit to spend on all their pet-sitting and dog-walking needs.
- 30% off SpaFinder Gift Certificates — Walmart Plus members can save an extra 30% on SpaFinder gift certificates, which can be used at any eligible SpaFinder location.
3. Expect to save 50% or more on Walmart TVs, computers, headphones, and other electronics during this Walmart sale.
Walmart went big with electronics deals for the last sale. We saw discounts like up to 57% off smart TVs, up to 56% off laptops and computers, and up to 50% off headphones.
One of the best Walmart TV deals was on the TCL 55″ Roku Smart TV, on sale for $298 (reg. $699.99) — a whopping 57% off. Even one of the trendiest smart TVs got a price drop for Walmart Plus Week — The Frame 65″ Samsung Smart TV was 27% off.
You can expect to save anywhere between 40% and 70% on electronics during the next event.
Best Walmart Plus Week Electronics Deals from July 2023:
- Soundbars — up to 67% off
- Smart TVs — up to 57% off
- Headphones — up to 51% off
- Computers & Laptops — up to 46% off
- Apple Products — up to 27% off
4. Save up to 50% on Dyson, Shark, and more Walmart vacuums.
Walmart didn’t joke around with their vacuum deals for the last Walmart Plus Week sale. We even found a robot vacuum for 81% off its regular price of $619.99. And Walmart has a special deal on the Shark AI Ultra robot vacuum — it had a $298 sale price (which beat Amazon’s Prime Day price by $1).
Best Walmart Plus Week Vacuum Deals from July 2023:
- ONSON Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo — $115.99 (reg. $619.99)
- Prettycare Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner — $74.99 (reg. $149.99)
- Shark Vertex Cordless Stick Vacuum — $199 (reg. $399)
- Dyson V8 Original Cordless Vacuum — $249.99 (reg. $419.99)
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor Origin Upright Vacuum — $199.99 (reg. $299.99)
5. Score Walmart toys for up to 50% off and check the clearance section for even bigger discounts.
There isn’t a huge selection of toy deals for Walmart Plus Week, but some discounts are pretty steep. For example, this pink Lamborghini Battery-Powered Ride-On Car was 54% off for the July 2023 event, saving you an easy $200 off the bat.
Walmart also dropped the Barbie Dream House 60th Anniversary Edition down to $159.99, 38% off its regular price.
Best Walmart Plus Week Toy Deals from July 2023:
- Lamborghini 12V Powered Ride-On Car — $169.99 (reg. $369.99)
- Barbie Deluxe Special Edition 60th DreamHouse Playset — $159.99 (reg. $250)
- AOVOPRO Foldable Electric Scooter — $249.99 (reg. $439)
- Hover-1 Blast Hoverboard with LED Lights — $78 (reg. $130)
- PicassoTiles 61-Piece Magnetic Building Blocks Set — $20.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Costway Kids Inflatable Bounce House Castle — $135.99 (reg. $241)
6. Look for half-priced small appliances and cookware sets during the event.
Kitchen appliances stole the spotlight for the July Walmart Plus Week event. While the highest discount we found was 71% off this Vavsea Blender, most discounts lingered around 40% – 50% off, including an espresso machine, juicer, and even a restored KitchenAid Mixer. You could also find air fryers on sale with prices as low as $49.99.
Also, Walmart cookware sets were up to 67% off, like the 10-Piece Carote Nonstick Pots and Pans Set for just $79.99. You can also expect discounts on The Pioneer Woman, Gothan Steel, and Rachel Ray cookware sets.
7. Walmart Plus members will get early access to the sale, usually 24 hours early.
Walmart Plus members always get early access to Walmart Deals for Days events and Walmart Black Friday sales. It’s usually a 24-hour headstart to snag the very best deals before they sell out. And chances are, they will sell out.
In 2023, Walmart Plus members could shop the July sale a whole 24 hours before everyone else. The sale officially opened up to all shoppers the next day, on July 11 at noon ET.
8. You’ll get free two-day shipping on Walmart.com orders of $35 or more.
That’s no different than the rest of the year but is definitely useful if you’re planning on leaving the event with a big haul.
If you’re shopping for Walmart deals online, keep in mind the $35 free shipping minimum. If you’re a Walmart Plus member, you get free shipping with no order minimum all the time.
9. Walmart won’t price match Amazon Prime Day, but you can expect their prices to be neck and neck.
While Walmart price matching is a good way to get a lower price while shopping online, don’t expect to get Prime Day prices at Walmart. According to Walmart’s customer service, Walmart doesn’t match Amazon prices for Prime Day deals.
However, for their most competitive sales, Walmart naturally aims to match or beat Amazon’s prices on the hottest items. So, you’ll probably find pretty even price match-ups without having to ask for them.
Best Walmart Plus Week Deals from July 2023:
Walmart dropped deals for up to 60% off smart TVs with prices as low as $98.
- RCA 32″ LED Roku Smart TV — $98 (reg. $118)
- TCL 40″ Class 1080P LED Android Smart TV — $128 (reg. $198)
- RCA 43″ LED Roku Smart TV — $178 (reg. $288)
- TCL 55″ 4K QLED Roku Smart TV — $298 (reg. $699.99)
- TCL 65″ 4K HDR Smart Roku TV — $328 (reg. $699.99)
- LG 65″ NANO 80 Series Smart TV with ThinQ AI & webOS — $498 (reg. $688.83)
- Vizio 75″ Class MQ6 Series 4K QLED Smart TV — $698 (reg. $898)
- Samsung 65″ QN800B Neo QLED 8K Smart TV — $1,449 (reg. $2,397.99)
- Samsung 65″ The Frame 4K Smart TV — $1,449 (reg. $1,997.99)
Laptop & Computer Deals
We saw up to 60% off laptops and desktop monitors at Walmart during the last Walmart Plus Week event.
- HP Chromebook 11 Bundle with Mouse & Airbuds RESTORED — $69 (reg. $179)
- Acer Nitro 31.5″ Curved Desktop Monitor — $129 (reg. $229)
- Gateway 15.6″ Chromebook — $149 (reg. $278.45)
- ASUS 15.6″ Chromebook — $169 (reg. $217.99)
- Samsung Galaxy 14″ Chromebook — $199 (reg. $286.99)
- Razer 27″ 165 Hz Gaming Monitor — $349.99 (reg. $799)
- HP 15 Series 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop — $349.99 (reg. $549.99)
Score up to 70% off toys from top brands like Barbie, Hot Wheels, LEGO, and more during the event.
- Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Demolition Doubles — $6.44 (reg. $19.95)
- Star Wars The Mandalorian Grogu 11-Inch Plush Toy — $9 (reg. $24.99)
- PicassoTiles 61-Piece Magnetic Blocks — $20.99 (reg. $39.99)
- LEGO Classic 90 Years of Play Building Set — $25 (reg. $49.99)
- Costway Inflatable Bounce House — $135.99 (reg. $308)
- Barbie Deluxe Special Edition 60th DreamHouse — $159.99 (reg. $259)
- Lamborghini 12V Powered Ride-On Vehicle — $169.99 (reg. $369.99)
Furniture & Home Decor Deals
Walmart dropped discounts of 30% – 50% on patio furniture, tv stands, mattresses, accent chairs, and more in July 2023.
- 5 ft. Artificial Olive Plant — $29.99 (reg. $72.99)
- Atlantic Professional Gaming Desk — $58 (reg. $139)
- FDW Memory Foam Twin Mattress, 8 Inch — $89.99 (reg. $319.99)
- Hillsdale Reece Chanel Stitched Upholstered King Bed — $139 (reg. $199)
- Twin Star Home Barn Door TV Stand for TVs up to 55″ — $198 (reg. $549.99)
- Better Homes & Gardens Tufted Push Back Recliner Chair — $207 (reg. $399)
- Hillsdale Positano Mid Modern Sofa — $248 (reg. $450)
We saw up to 50% off vacuums from top brands like Shark, Bissell, and Dyson.
- Bissell Little Green Portable Carpet Cleaner — $79 (reg. $123.34)
- Dyson Omni-Glide Cordless Vacuum — $199.99 (reg. $380)
- Shark Vertex Cordless Stick Vacuum — $199 (reg. $349)
- Shark AI Ultra Robot Vacuum — $298 (reg. $599)
Select kitchen appliances were 40% – 60% off, including blenders, air fryers, pressure cookers, coffee makers, and cookware sets.
- Instant Vortex 10-Quart Air Fryer Oven — $79.95 (reg. $129.99)
- 10-Piece Carote Nonstick Pots and Pans Set — $79.99 (reg. $240)