We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
The Target Labor Day Sale is certainly worth your time, especially if you’re already working down your Christmas shopping list. The Target Labor Day Sale is a great opportunity to save on clothing, shoes, and small kitchen appliances. The Target Labor Day sale begins on Aug. 26, and Target Labor Day sales will continue to show up through Sept. 5, 2022.
- If you can’t wait for the Target Labor Day Sale, check out the best Target coupons and deals available now.
- Download the KCL app and “favorite” Target so you won’t even have to look for the best deals — we’ll just send them straight to your phone.
- For even more tips about shopping at Target, read our guide to every single Target shopping hack.
Why choose Target for Labor Day sales?
Use these tips to shop the Target Labor Day Sale and save even more money.
- Sign up for a Target RedCard to get 5% savings at the register, on top of Labor Day sales and coupons. Or sign up for Target Circle to get 1% back on future purchases. You can’t stack these two discounts; it’s one or the other.
- Take advantage of Target price adjustments. If you buy something at Target and then it goes on sale during Labor Day weekend, you can ask for the lower price.
- Get free shipping if you’re a Target RedCard holder or your order is $35 or more. If you want to avoid shipping altogether, choose store pickup or “Drive Up.”
Is Target open on Labor Day?
Yes! Labor Day deals at Target will take place during normal business hours, so check with your local Target. Generally, Target business hours are 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Check out restaurants open on Labor Day.