Decor you can eat? What could be better! Upcycled glass bottles work perfectly to create this Valentine décor. Fill them up with conversation hearts, and they will look darling on a shelf or as the centerpiece for your table. Now the only trick will be to keep your kids or yourself from eating all of those yummy hearts before Valentine's Day!
- Clean, dry, glass bottles
- Conversation hearts ($2.75)
- Decorative card stock
- Twine or ribbon
- Make sure your bottles are totally clean and dry. After I washed mine, I used a blow dryer to get them completely dry.
- Fill up the bottle with conversation hearts.
- Print out a strip of paper with the same phrases found on the heart candies, like U R SWEET, CUTIE, LOVE YOU, BE MINE, etc. I changed the color of each phrase, as well, to match the colors of the candy.
- Tape your decorative card stock and phrase strip to your bottle.
- Wrap up with some decorative twine or ribbon.