This tasty Halloween treat is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Share it with your favorite ghosts and goblins!
White Chocolate Candy Corn Fudge
1 cup pretzel sticks – $0.25
1 cup candy corn – $0.30
1/2 cup sugar – $0.15
1/2 cup heavy cream – $0.43
1/2 tsp salt – $0.01
1/2 cup butter – $0.42
2 cups white chocolate chips – $1.75
1 (7 oz.) tub marshmallow fluff – $1.68
1. Break the pretzels and put them in a small bowl with the candy corn.
2. Cover the bottom of an 8″x8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a small pan melt sugar, cream, salt and butter on medium heat. Stir when mixture begins to boil. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
4. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine white chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff and heated mixture (either by hand or with a mixer). Mix until smooth.
5. Pour all but a half cup of pretzels and candy corn into fudge. Pour into pan and spread out evenly. Top with remaining pretzels and candy corn.
6. Let cool and set in fridge for 3–4 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Total Cost: $4.99