Summer is upon us, and that means Fourth of July is just around the corner! If you are like me and love to have festive decor to celebrate holidays, try making these fabulous colored rice jars to brighten up your table! The best part? They cost just pennies using supplies you already have around the house!
- Food coloring (blue and red)
- Jars (mason jars, empty spaghetti jars, etc.)
- Tea light
- Pour rice into bowl. The amount will depend on how many jars you are making. It will be around 1 cup per layer per jar.
- Add food coloring and stir until mixed together. Keep adding drops of coloring until you get your desired shade.
- Pour rice into jar.
- Add white rice over the colored layer and finish with your last color.
- Add tea light and enjoy your new festive decor!