Those Clorox Bleach Pens are so handy. Such a great way to get at stains when you can't bleach a whole shirt! Instead of buying them, save yourself a few dollars and make your own that will work just as well!
- ¾ C water
- ¼ C cornstarch
- 5–8 Tbsp bleach
- Empty glue bottle
- Mix together cold water and cornstarch.
- Stir continually over medium to high heat until mixture thickens.
- Once your mixture is thick and pasty, let it cool.
- Stir in the bleach. The mixture will thin out depending on how much you add. The more bleach you add, the stronger your gel will be.
- For an easy way to transfer the bleach mixture into your glue bottle, use a resealable sandwich bag. Fill the bag, seal it, and cut a small hole in the corner, and squeeze the gel into the glue bottle.
- There you have it—your own bleach pen for just pennies!