Summer is just around the corner, which means lots of opportunities to host BBQs, picnics and parties! One of the fun things about having people over is decorating and adding special touches that will have your guests raving. Here’s a fun idea for your next get-together — transform an ordinary mason jar into a cute glass that will add some flare to your gathering. They cost very little and take no time at all!
- Cupcake liners. You can find these all over! Dollar Tree,Target dollar bins, and Michaels.
- Mason jars (any size will do)
- Clean and dry jars.
- Remove lids; discard seal (flat top piece). You will only use the band portion of the lid.
- Add your beverage of choice.
- Place cupcake liner upside down over jar and screw on band.
- Pop straw through liner and enjoy!