These little Pecan Tartlets are packed full of flavor. With just a few simple ingredients you’ll see why I’m throwing out the pecan pie recipe this Thanksgiving and going with these delicious tartlets instead. Be sure to use: $0.50/1 Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread from SS 10/14 (exp 11/17)
Tasty Pecan Tartlets
1/2 cup softened butter
1 – 3 oz package softened cream cheese
1 cup flour
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup pecans
1 Tbls melted butter
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 1/2 cup butter with cream cheese until combined. Add flour.
3. Fill a 24 ungreased 1 3/4 inch muffin tin with a rounded teaspoon of dough. Press the dough in with your fingers or use a tart shaper to press the dough in and up the sides.
4. Make the filling by combining the egg with the brown sugar. Then add the pecans and butter.
5. Fill each cup with one tsp full of filling. Do not go over that amount or the cups will overflow in the oven.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until pastry is golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving. Makes 24 servings.