Learn how to save real money at Target with insider markdown secrets, clearance tips, apps and a whole mess of coupons! Target coupons, manufacturer coupons, Target mobile coupons, Cartwheel app, rebate apps, gift card promos, clearance stickers . . . it’s A LOT! No other store in the country competes with Target when it comes to the number of ways to save. That’s why many weeks, I do all my couponing at Target.
1. Love Target clearance? We’ve got the confirmed schedule for markdowns!
2. Save 5% on everything you buy with the Target RedCard (no credit card needed).
3. Target has two different kinds of price cuts.
4. Cartwheel app will change your life & save you 50% on cookies.
5. Target coupon policy allows (at least) two coupons per item!
6. Download these four rebate apps: Ibotta, Checkout 51, Snap & Shopmium.
7. Gift card promos are the secret to buying Target scarves & jewelry without your husband knowing!
8. Target allows shoppers to use coupons on BOGO promotions!
9. Sometimes it takes two manufacturer coupons, a Target coupon, a BOGO promo, a Cartwheel discount & a rebate app to satisfy a deal craving.
10. Amazon app is the secret to unlocking Target price match potential!
11. Sign up for Target coupons via text!
*As a point of clarification, in the video we are purchasing two items and using a printable Target coupon on one and a Target mobile coupon on the other.
12. The numbers on every Target clearance tag tell you how much you’re saving!
13. Rain checks entitle you to sale price on out of stock merchandise for 45 days.