1. Enhance plain furniture.
While an artist might create this look free-hand, anyone can do it with stencils. Just color inside the lines and wait for the ink to dry.
2. Add style to sneakers.
We recommend spraying a coat of clear sealant afterwards so the color lasts longer.
3. Personalize basic dishes.
Set these in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°F. Put them in before you turn the oven on, and take them out after the oven cools.
4. Brighten up sunglasses.
5. Dazzle up some staples.
6. Bring depth to a plain wall.
7. Light up a room’s outlet cover.
8. Decorate pumpkins without a knife.
9. Liven up a rainy day.
10. Give eggs funny faces.
11. Create a unique phone case.
12. Transform ordinary mugs.
To set your Sharpie designs, bake the mug in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°F. Place the mug in the oven before it heats up, and leave it in until the oven completely cools to avoid cracks.
13. Make intricate nail designs.
14. Update Fido’s food bowl.
15. Embellish simple gift wrap.
16. Add a twist to twist ties.