Who doesn’t love a good cupcake? Somehow they always seems to taste better when they’re attractively displayed. This stand is a beautiful place to stack up all those delicious treats and makes a great addition to a party table. You can easily make your own stand with just a few items from your kitchen or your local thrift store.
- 3 plates in large, medium and small
- 2 glass dessert cups or candlestick holders
- Adhesive rated for glass
- Starting with your largest plate, center your glass cup or candlestick on top and adhere with glue. I used E6000 adhesive, but any glue rated for glass should work fine.
- Continue up the stand, centering plates and gluing them in place as you go.
- Allow the stand to dry overnight.
- Stack on those cupcakes and enjoy the sweetness!