I have a confession to make—I'm 100%, without a doubt, addicted to television. I talk about Serena and Blair from Gossip Girl as if they were my real friends. I do not pick up my phone on Monday nights because I need to devote my full attention to two hours of romantic pandering and dramatic rose ceremonies on The Bachelor. But as much as I love TV, I simply could not rationalize paying a cable bill upwards of $135 a month. Since completely cutting my favorite shows out of my life was an unbearable fate, I found a new way to watch TV for a fraction of the cost of home cable service—Hulu Plus!
The Hulu Plus subscription service is the first and only Internet video subscription that streams in high-definition full current seasons of all your favorite hit TV shows like Glee and Modern Family to your computer, mobile devices such as the iPhone, Android phones/tablets, iPad, Amazon Kindle Fire, Internet connected TV, or compatible gaming consoles! As an added bonus, Hulu Plus has full series runs (all episodes from every season) of popular library shows such as Buffy the Vampite Slayer, Saturday Night Live, and Lost as well as thousands of critically-acclaimed and award winning movies. While you can use the basic Hulu service free of charge, you can only watch programming on your computer and will generally only have access to the last five episodes of the show that aired on TV. If you love TV, Hulu Plus is really your best option. Interested? Lucky for you, Hulu Plus is offering a FREE 1-Week trial! After your free week, Hulu Plus is only $7.99 per month and you have the option to cancel anytime. Here's how to start your 1-Week Free Trial:
- Click Here to get started.
- Enter your email address in the designated box at the bottom of your screen and then click on the green "Try It Now" button.
- On the next screen, enter your email address, password, full name, gender, and birth date as well as your credit card information and billing address.
- When you are finished entering this required information, click on the green "sign up" button.
- Remember, if you do not cancel your membership before your free 1-week trial expires, you will be charged $7.99 a month to continue using the Hulu Plus service.
If desired, here's how you cancel your Hulu Plus subscription:
- Go to your Account page. You may be prompted to sign in to your account.
- Look for the "Billing Information" section on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on "Cancel Subscription" and follow the prompts to confirm. When completed, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation.
- If you cancel your subscription during your 1-week free trial period, your subscription will end immediately and your credit card will not be charged.
- If you cancel your Hulu Plus subscription in the first paid month of service, there is no refund but you will continue to have access to the Hulu Plus service until the end of your billing cycle.
- If you cancel your Hulu Plus subscription after your first paid month of service, you will receive a prorated refund for the remainder of that month's subscription. Refunds are prorated by day.