Paying for shipping can be a total buzzkill. You’ll be hard-pressed to find stores that offer free shipping with no minimum spend — especially now. Here are some retailers are truly free, with no strings attached.
Plus, I’ve added a list of the stores participating in Free Shipping Day , which will be Monday, Dec. 14, 2020.
While you’re at it, also be sure to download the KCL app for more deals and freebies.
Retailers and stores that offer free shipping — no minimum.
- Nordstrom shipping: Nordstrom offers free standard shipping in the U.S with no minimum. Items should arrive within three – eight business days
- Neiman Marcus shipping: Neiman Marcus, a high-end department store, has free three – five business day shipping. They also offer free pick-up in store when you order online
- Zappos shipping: Zappos is well known for their free shipping policy. If you need a pair of shoes, but don’t know if they’ll fit, Zappos is your safest bet. They even have free returns
- Target shipping: While Target only offers free shipping on orders of $25 or more, you do get free in-store pick-up when you order online. Signing up for a free Target RedCard (it’s not a credit card because you can link it to your checking account) gets you free shipping on all orders
- Walmart+: Similar to having an Amazon Prime membership, Walmart+ is a membership program that is now offering free shipping with no minimum for members. Membership is $98 yearly or $12.95 for a monthly membership. Try signing up for a 15 day free trial.
Related: Proven Ways to Save at Old Navy
Buy beauty, bath, and body products online for free shipping.
- Dermstore shipping: Dermstore offers skincare, makeup, and hair care products. They offer free shipping on every order. Orders arrive within five to eight business days
- MAC Cosmetics shipping: Shop at MAC for the free shipping and free samples on every order. Items should arrive in four to ten business days
- Molton Brown shipping: Molton Brown sells beauty, bath, and body products with free standard shipping. Orders should arrive in three to seven business days
Order your favorite books online and get free shipping.
- Better World Books shipping: Better World Books offers free standard shipping on all items. Delivery time ranges from five to nine days
- AbeBooks shipping: If you’re looking for a particular novel or you want to buy a bunch, check out AbeBooks. They offer millions of books online that are new and used — they even sell textbooks. They do not offer a set shipping rate or speed for all their books AbeBooks does however have a free shipping page to select books from
Get your furniture and home decor online with free shipping.
- Crate & Barrel shipping: Browse their entire free shipping section full of items
Order shoes, bags, jewelry, and accessories with free shipping.
- Ray-Ban shipping: Ray-Ban offers free five to seven business day shipping on ALL purchases. And, every shipment is fully insured
- Kate Spade and Jack Spade shipping: Looking for a new purse? Kate Spade has a free shipping policy with no minimum. They also have a sister store with men’s goods called Jack Spade, where you can get free shipping as well
Get free shipping when you shop at these clothing stores.
- Billabong shipping: Billabong, known for their surfer-themed apparel, bathing suits, and more Billabong for Billabong. Orders should arrive in two to seven business days
- Cents Of Style shipping: Looking for graphic tees, printed leggings, and jewelry? Order from Cents Of Style with no minimum for free shipping
- Shopbop shipping and East Dane shipping: Shopbop is a website for women’s designer goods. They have a sale section where you can find designer items for super cheap. Shopbop and sister store East Dane offers free three-day shipping and free returns. If you have Amazon Prime, you qualify for free two-day shipping with both stores
- Chicwish shipping: Chicwish is an online shop for indie-style women’s clothing. They have free worldwide shipping, usually arriving in twelve to eighteen business days
- Bonobos shipping: Bonobos sells casual men’s clothing like chinos, sweatpants, t-shirts, and dress suits. They offer free ground shipping on all orders. Depending on where you live in the U.S., your delivery time may range from two to four business days
- Madewell shipping: Madewell is owned by J.Crew. They sell women’s clothing and offer free shipping with no minimum purchase to Madewell Insider members
- Reformation shipping: Reformation, a clothing store for women that uses sustainable fabrics and vintage garments, offers free worldwide shipping, returns, and exchanges
- Universal Standard shipping: Universal Standard sells women’s apparel for sizes 10 to 28, and has free shipping on every order
- The North Face shipping: Looking for workout apparel or outdoor equipment? Shop at North Face and get free shipping and returns with no minimum
Order your technology and gadgets online and get free shipping.
- AT&T shipping: Order select cell phones or tablets at AT&T and you’ll get free express shipping with no minimum, usually arriving in one business day. Order accessories and get free three – five business day shipping
- Dell shipping: In the market for a laptop, electronics, or accessories? Shop Dell and you’ll get free three to five business day shipping, and no minimum
- Amoeba Music shipping: Looking for CDs, DVDs, and vinyl? Buy from Amoeba Music and you’ll get free shipping. T-shirts, mugs, posters don’t qualify for free shipping
- Verizon shipping: Similar to AT&T, at Verizon you get free two-day shipping on any device. You can also order online pick-up in-store for free. All accessories get free three – five business day ground shipping
- Sweetwater shipping: Musical instruments and audio equipment are some heavy items to pay to ship. Sweetwater offers free shipping on almost all items. Delivery time ranges from one – five business days
Shop the 33 (and climbing) stores participating in Free Shipping Day 2020.
Free Shipping Day is a one-day promotional event that takes place each year in mid-December. On Free Shipping Day, countless online retailers offer free shipping and guarantee your items by Christmas Eve.
This year, Free Shipping Day will be Monday, Dec. 14, 2020.
These are the stores that are participating in Free Shipping Day 2020, so far:
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Ann Taylor
- Banana Republic
- Barnes & Noble
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Best Buy
- Charlotte Russe
- Coldwater Creek
- Forever 21
- The Children’s Place
- Under Armour
Every year the number of stores participating in Free Shipping Day has gone up. Many stores announce their participation earlier than others, but a great deal more will jump in closer to the day, so make sure you visit their websites regularly to check.