When it comes to dinnertime prep, I have tried it all: A weekly meal planner, crockpot recipes aplenty, and my tried-and-true dinner safety net of frozen chicken nuggets. But let’s face it, when it’s 5 p.m. and the kids are hungry, the house is a mess, and you have a sports practice to jet off to, dinner plans can go out the door. That’s why meal delivery services, including Blue Apron, have become a staple in my household.
The meal kit arrives at my door, with all the ingredients included, and can take anywhere from five minutes to 40 minutes to prep a delicious meal. You might be thinking, “Blue Apron is too expensive,” but with Blue Apron coupons and deals coming out on the reg, I’m here to tell you how you can actually save on Blue Apron meal kits in a big way. In fact, this current Blue Apron coupon is so hot, you might be wondering if your kitchen is on fire.
While you’re at it, download the KCL app to learn more ways to save every day.
The latest Blue Apron deal will get you four meals for only $9.96 — shipped.
This offer is for new users only. Here’s how to get it.
1. New Blue Apron users get $180 off their first six boxes.
If you sign up for Blue Apron as a new user, the $180 off your first six boxes is applied in different increments … for your first order, you’ll get $40 off the box and free shipping (reg. $10.99).
2. Your first box will cost $9.96 with free shipping.
Here are the exact steps to follow as a new user:
- Head to BlueApron.com and click “Redeem Offer.”
- Create an account with your email and password.
- Select your preferences and the two-serving plan with two recipes per week.
- Enter your delivery and payment information.
- Your discount will already be applied and will go toward your first five boxes.
- Pay $9.96 (plus tax) with free shipping for your first box.
FAQ on this new Blue Apron Deal
When will I be charged? The charge will be processed immediately after placing the order.
When will it ship? You’ll be able to choose your first delivery date as early as one week from the order date. The following boxes will be delivered in one-week intervals after that.
Will I need to cancel? Blue Apron is a meal subscription service. If you don’t want to receive future boxes, you can pause or cancel your account at any time. Just go to the “Plan Settings” page in your “Account Settings,” select ” Edit” next to “Meals or Wine,” and then “Pause/Cancel Subscription.”
Blue Apron is a meal kit delivery service where you get fresh ingredients in pre-measured quantities delivered to your door. All you need to do is cook your meals by following the instructions in the included high-quality recipe cards.
How Much Does Blue Apron Cost (without a coupon)?
Do we really buy anything without a coupon? Well, let’s just entertain the idea that you’re going to purchase a Blue Apron meal kit without a coupon (0 out of 10 — don’t recommend). Typically, the more you order, the less per serving the cost will be. Right now, the cheapest per-serving option without a coupon is the four servings, five meals per week option. And without a coupon, you’ll always pay $10.99 for shipping.
Cost for Two Servings:
- Two Meals Per Week: $12.49 per serving + $10.99 shipping = $60.95 total
- Three Meals Per Week: $10.99 per serving + $10.99 shipping = $76.93 total
- Four Meals Per Week: $9.99 per serving + $10.99 shipping = $90.91 total
- Five Meals Per Week: $9.49 per serving + $10.99 shipping = $105.89 total
Cost for Four Servings:
- Two Meals Per Week: $9.99 per serving + $10.99 shipping = $90.91 total
- Three Meals Per Week: $9.49 per serving + $10.99 shipping = $124.87 total
- Four Meals Per Week: $8.99 per serving + $10.99 shipping = $154.83 total
- Five Meals Per Week: $7.99 per serving + $10.99 shipping = $170.79 total
How Does Blue Apron Work?
As mentioned above, Blue Apron is an ingredient and recipe delivery service. They will send you all of the fresh ingredients and instructions to cook the meals at home. These recipes are designed by actual chefs. The ingredients are pre-measured (love that!), fresh, and locally sourced. Each week, Blue Apron has recipes you can choose from. Your plan serving size will determine how many recipes you can select. If you don’t like the recipes offered that week, you can skip the week. Your ingredients are shipped to you in temperature-controlled packaging so everything stays nice and fresh.
Blue Apron Menu This Week
If you’re ordering with this Blue Apron coupon, here is the Blue Apron Weekly Menu so you can see which offerings are available.
Week of Oct. 15:
- Mushroom & Panko-Crusted Chicken Thighs with Garlic-Herb Rice & Spinach
- Bacon & Smoky Rice Stuffed Poblanos with Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese
- Paneer & Chickpea Curry with Labneh & Naan
- Bacon & Gouda Cheeseburgers with BBQ Mayo & Arugula Salad
- Miso Mushroom & Brown Rice Bowls with Spicy Mayo & Fried Eggs
- Cheesy Chorizo & Delicata Bake with Rice, Guajillo Sauce & Sour Cream
- Duck Leg Confit & White Bean-Kale Stew with Parmesan Garlic Bread
- Seared Salmon & Saffron Potatoes with Shishito Peppers, Labneh & Olives
- Sweet & Spicy Chicken with Gochujang-Roasted Potatoes & Ponzu Kale
- Honey-Ginger Shrimp & Rice with Cucumbers & Radishes
- Seared Steak & Garlic-Herb Butter Squash with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Mafalda Pasta & Delicata Squash with Kale & Ricotta Cheese
- Pork Chops & Lemon-Pepita Pan Sauce with Rice & Sautéed Veggies
- One-Pan Beef & Udon Stir-Fry with Carrots, Spinach & Sesame Seeds
- Three Cheese Pizza with Caramelized Onion
- Hoisin Chicken & Brown Rice Bowl with Bok Choy & Spicy Maple Delicata
How to Cancel Blue Apron
You can skip orders or pause your subscription up to five weeks in advance. If you want to cancel your Blue Apron subscription, head to your Plan Settings page in your Account Settings. Next to “Meals or Wine,” select “Edit,” and then “Pause/Cancel Subscription.” You’ll see the option to pause your deliveries for four, six, or eight weeks at a time, or cancel your subscription. Select your desired option and click “Next.”
Would you like to try other meal delivery boxes? We rounded up some of the most popular deals for you:
- EveryPlate: Pay as little as $1.95 per serving on your first box plus $10.99 shipping. That comes down to as low as $2.04 per serving after factoring in shipping! You’ll also get 20% off the next two boxes. Get the EveryPlate deal here.
- Hello Fresh: Receive free shipping on your first box plus a free breakfast item per box (for as long as you have an active subscription). Pay as low as $3.99 per serving. Get the Hello Fresh deal here.
- Home Chef: Shipping is $10.99. The best cost per serving will be on the two servings/three, four, or five recipes combo. The four servings/two recipes combo is the same price: $4.50. Get the Home Chef deal here.
- Green Chef: Get your first box for as low as $4.79 per serving plus free shipping. You’ll get $250 off across five boxes + free shipping on your first box. Get the Green Chef deal here.