Want some help keeping tabs on your holiday spending and finances? Hurry and snag a free download of Quicken Checkbook 2012 for PC. This program allows you to easily organize your bank accounts and credit cards, view your bills, plan your budget, and stay on top of all of your finances. The software retails for $26.95, but for a limited time you can download it for free, plus get the ability to re-download the software for at least three years. Everything is 100% free and no payment information is required. If you don’t already have an account with Intuit (e.g. TurboTax or other Quicken accounts), you will need to register for a new account on their site.
Here’s how to snag this deal:
- Click here to be redirected to the special offer page. The price should read “FREE” in the upper right hand side of the page.
- Click the “add to cart” button under the FREE price sign.
- Click the orange “checkout” button on the next page. Ignore the box for a Special Offer code.
- Create a Quicken account, or log in with an existing Intuit/Quicken account.
- Click the orange “Place Order” button.
- Click the orange “Dowload” button to start your download.