When April came and went without Wayfair’s annual super-sale, you might’ve thought it wasn’t happening this year.
Fear not. Way Day is back, albeit a few months late.
If you’re looking to buy anything for your home or patio, your 48-hour window for unprecedented savings is coming.
The home furnishings version of Prime Day is just days away. Here’s what you need to know:
Wayfair’s Way Day offers up to 80% off savings and free shipping.
- Indoor furniture (bedroom, dining, entryway, office, baby/kids)
- Outdoor furniture
- Lawn & garden decor
- Major appliances
- Living room seating
- TV stands & living room tables
- Toppers, pillows & more
- Area rugs
- Wall art
- Decor & pillows
- Kitchen & small electrics
- Storage solutions
- Pet essentials
- Bathroom upgrades
- Kitchen upgrades
- Backyard fun & games
- An exclusive Samsung offer
Best of all: EVERYTHING ships free.
Way Day is actually 2 days (like Prime Day) — Sept. 23 & 24.
The sales begin at 12 AM Eastern on Wednesday, Sept. 23 and run through 3 AM Eastern on Friday, Sept. 25. So you’ve got 51 hours to make some noise.
Wayfair’s sister sites — Joss & Main, ALLMODERN, and Birch Lane — are in on the savings, too.
We’ll find the BEST Way Day deals on KCL.
We’re always watching Wayfair deals on KCL, and when Way Day hits, we’ll be sharing the best finds of the sale.
Here are several of the deals we shared last year:
- Mistana Wasser End Table $53.99 (reg $189.00, 71.4% off)
- Set of 6 Yessenia Kids’ Scoop Rocker Novelty Chairs for $23.22 (reg $44.99, 48% off)
- Kobe 3-Piece Rattan Conversation Set with Cushions $125.99 (reg $432.00, 71% off)
- Ishee 7″ Firm Innerspring Mattress, Twin $91.99 (reg $299.00, 69% off)