Here’s a quick rundown of everything I talked about and how you too can get some super legit services and products TOTALLY FREE.
1. Get your knives sharpened for free by a butcher at a local grocery store.
This service usually costs around $10 per knife! Skip that and visit the butcher at a higher-end grocery store in your area.
2. Take advantage of free grocery pickup services in your city.
This one has literally changed my life. Most big-box grocery stores (think: Walmart) offer a free grocery pickup service.
Just get online and send them your shopping list and then stop by and pick up your groceries on your way home from work.
3. Use the Interlibrary Loan Network to access your college textbooks for free.
The Interlibrary Loan Network is an online global network of school libraries that agree to lend out books to other schools.
If your school library doesn’t have a certain book but they’re a part of this network, you can go to your school’s library site, request the textbook or material from another school, and it’s sent directly to your library. For free.
4. Visit this list of Kids Eat Free Restaurants before you dine out to see if your kids can get a free meal.
Or download the Kids Eat Free app and you can get real-time updates on over 5,200 restaurants that offer a free kid’s meal throughout the week. Just search by location to see which restaurants want to feed your kids for free.
5. Sign up to participate in polls or take surveys to score some free health and beauty products.
Sites like Influentser and PINCHME will send you free products in exchange for your feedback, willingness to participate in discussion groups about the items, or for taking surveys.
Your feedback helps the brand understand what their consumer wants and needs, and you get free stuff. Win/win.
Want more content like this?
We regularly share some killer tips for saving money on groceries and retail items like clothing and household goods. Plus, we will show you how to get more freebies.
Sign up for our newsletter to get all the deals delivered to your inbox. Pinky promise you’ll be glad you did.