It’s no secret that Amazon Prime Day has been one of the biggest online shopping events of the year. With the addition of Amazon Fall Prime Day 2022 happening earlier this week, Amazon has basically dominated the concept of event shopping. But that is all great news for savvy shoppers because the more Amazon offers deal days, the more other shopping websites try to keep up. Meet Groupon Day, the latest online shopping event you need to know about.
Groupon is an American e-commerce marketplace connecting subscribers to local merchants. They help drum up business by offering discounted activities, travel, goods, and other services. On Groupon.com, you can find deals on just about anything — haircuts, trips, museum visits, restaurants, concerts, shows— you name it.
With so many varied discounts at your fingertips, you’re likely to find unique experiences to gift others…and maybe some for yourself.
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app so you never miss out on the best tips and discounts.
What is Groupon Day?
Groupon Day is a special event of one-of-a-kind deals on tickets to shows, events, and experiences. This year Groupon Day is today, Oct. 14, but the deals started Oct. 7.
And unlike other deal days, Groupon Day puts a specific emphasis on discounting experiences — which, now more than ever, is one of the most popular gifts to give.
Is this the first Groupon Day?
As a company, Groupon has been around since November 2008, but Groupon Day is a relatively new concept. However, 2022 is not the first-ever Groupon Day. The annual “day” — or rather week — of savings has been around since 2021, meaning that this year mark’s the second annual Groupon Day.
What Groupon Day deals you can find now:
Groupon Day 2022 Deals available now — while supplies last:
- *HOT* $99.99 for 2-Day Admission Tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood
- 50% off admission with two meals to SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Antonio or SeaWorld San Diego
- 50% off Busch Gardens Admission with Two Meals
- Up to 75% Off Local: Search Groupon for up to 75% off local beauty and wellness services, activities like bowling and golf, food and drink options like brewery tours, sushi-making classes, and more.
What other deals are available?
Groupon Day has a limited quantity of exclusive new experiences that include:
- Social Media Giveaways: Groupon is giving away Groupon Bucks on Groupon Day via Instagram. Consumers can enter to win $500 in Groupon Bucks every hour on the hour today, Oct. 14th only. Follow the Groupon Instagram account to learn how to enter.