We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
We love totally free samples here at The Krazy Coupon Lady, and we have another good one to share: the free Kroger Sample Box! You’ll need to have a Kroger account for this one, but it’s totally free to sign up. Once you do, you may be eligible to get a free box of snacks, pet products, or even beauty goodies from Kroger.
Here’s how it works and how to score this freebie deal.
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
1. Each Kroger Sample Box comes with up to five free items.
Exactly what you get in your sample box will depend on your answers to a few survey questions (more on that in a second).
But generally expect some snack-sized packages from Oreo, Fruity Pebbles, Larabar, Snack Factory, Ghirardelli, or others. Some people have even gotten free Fancy Feast broth or Neutrogena Vitamin C serum caps.
As soon as you finish the sign-up process (it’s through a company called Sampler), you’ll see an order confirmation showing exactly what’s coming in your box!
2. Check here to see if you qualify for a free Kroger Sample Box.
If you’re over 16 and have a Kroger account, you may be eligible for this Kroger freebie!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Click the link below to visit the Kroger Sample Box site.
- Log in with your Kroger account.
- Give your consent for Sampler to view your profile information (first and last name and email address).
- Verify your phone number using a code.
- Answer four questions to build your interest profile (how many pets you have, number of children, what types of products you buy, etc.)
- Fill out your shipping information if you qualify.
3. If you don’t qualify for the free box, try back in a month.
When I tried to apply for my free Kroger sample box, I got a “Sorry!” message at the end of the short survey, saying that I either wasn’t a match, or there weren’t any samples left. Bummer.
But according to the site, you can try back again in 30 days.
Related: We’ve rounded up the absolute best Kroger hacks to save you money at the grocery store.
4. Expect your Kroger sample box to arrive in two to four weeks.
The box of free goodies will get delivered separately from any Kroger Delivery orders you make, so keep an eye out for it in the mail.
5. Kroger Free Sample boxes are only available while supplies last — so hurry!
I hope you have luck with your free sample box! And remember, if you don’t score one this month, try again in 30 days by checking for new offers on your profile.
Related: Check out the latest Kroger deals happening now.