We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
If you’ve had your eye on one of those fancy iRobot Roomba vacuums for a while now, holding out for Black Friday might be your best bet. We’ve seen that the ultimate, best time to buy a vacuum is on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the holiday season surrounding it. (FYI, the next best time is around March through May, during spring cleaning season). Last Black Friday, we saw a Roomba vacuum for $174.
But what’s the actual deal on Roombas, and are they actually worth it? If you’re able to snag one on sale, absolutely. That’s because iRobot Roomba vacuums boast smart navigation technology, the ability to work seamlessly with Alexa and Google Assistant, and self-charging and cleaning capabilities. Basically, they make life so much easier and save you time for other everyday tasks.
We’re dedicated to finding the best deals on iRobot Roomba vacuums, so we rounded up the list of the best deals we found during Black Friday 2021. Looking at these prices should help determine the best deals moving into 2023.
If you really want to stay on top of deals, download The Krazy Coupon Lady app. Also, text DEALS to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live.
The Best 2022 Roomba Deals We Found in 2022
- iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum – Wi-Fi Connectivity – $179.00
- iRobot Roomba i3 EVO Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum – $279.00
- iRobot Roomba i1 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum – $189.98
- iRobot Braava Jet M6 (6110) Ultimate Robot Mop – $299.00
- iRobot Roomba 675 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum – As low as $174.99
- iRobot Roomba i3 EVO (3150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum – As low as $279.99
- iRobot Braava Jet M6 (6110) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Mop – As low as $299.99
- iRobot Roomba i1+ (1552) Wi-Fi Connected Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum – As low as $288.00
- iRobot Roomba i3+ EVO (3550) Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum – $349.00
iRobot Roomba deals at Walmart
- 9+ (9550) iRobot Roomba Vacuum: $174 at Walmart (reg. $269.99)
- i1+ (1552) Wi-Fi Connected Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum: $288 (reg. $529.99)
iRobot Roomba deals at Target
- iRobot Roomba 675 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum: $174.99 (reg. $279.99)
- Braava jet m6 (6110) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Mop: $299.99 (reg. $449.99)
- i6+ Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal: $499.99 (reg. $849.99)
iRobot Roomba deals on Amazon
- i3 EVO Wi-Fi Connected iRobot Roomba Vacuum: $279 (reg. $349.99)
- j7 (7150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum: $349 (reg. $599.99)
- i4+ EVO (4552) iRobot Roomba Vacuum: $446.99 (reg. $649.99)
- Roomba s9+: $799 (reg. $999.99)
Look at Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Sam’s Club to find the best Roomba deals.
You can quickly find discounts and deals at a glance if you scroll down on Amazon’s iRobot page or Walmart’s Roomba by iRobot page. In addition to Sam’s Club, Target, Amazon, and Walmart, we’ve also seen great deals at Bed Bath & Beyond and Wayfair (check out their Open Box Prices). iRobot also promotes sales directly on their site.
Look out for nearly 50% off on Roomba vacuums for Black Friday.
In 2021, the iRobot Roomba 670 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum was marked down to $174 at Walmart (regularly $329.99). That’s a savings of $155.99, which is nearly half off the original price. In 2022, we saw discounts of 30% to 40% off on iRobot Roomba vacuums in most big box stores.