Need a new Keurig coffee maker but don’t know how to save on Keurig? They’re a spendy investment, so whether you’re buying it for yourself or for a gift, you’ll want to get the best deal. Good thing we have some serious tips to help you save.
Make sure you check out our Keurig coupons and deals before you do anything else!
1. Don’t assume the newer model is worth the extra cash you’ll spend to get it.
Here’s the deal: Keurig comes out with a new model and the older one gets bumped to the clearance rack to make room. You might be tempted to reach for the new model because it must be better, right? Not necessarily!
Take the Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Serve Coffee Maker and the previous version, K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker. The main difference between the two? The Plus holds 9 K-Cup pods and the previous version doesn’t hold any. Rather than pay at least $20 more for that pod space, buy a cute basket to hold your pods.
We say grab the older model. Some colors you can even get on clearance for $64.99, compared to the $99 you’ll drop on the K-Plus.
2. Save on Keurig at Costco when instant savings coupons are available.
Coupons at Costco are better known as “instant savings.” This means you won’t need to clip a thing. A recent Costco Keurig deal:
Buy 1 Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker with 15 K-Cup Pods $124.99, regular price
Instant savings – $25/1 – Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker with 15 K-Cup Pods
Final Price: $99.99
The same Keurig was on Amazon for $148.99!
Keep in mind that some retailers will give you Costco’s lower price, but that won’t necessarily include the instant savings.
3. Shop during Keurig Black Friday sales and save as much as 66%.
Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping days, for good reason. The deals are pretty freaking great! It’s a great time to buy a new Keurig.
Check out this Keurig deal we saw at Kohl’s during Black Friday 2018:
Buy 1 Keurig K-Classic K55 Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker (reg. $149.99) $99.99, sale price
Receive $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent after coupons
Use promo code for 15% off kitchen & dining purchases
Use unique Mystery Savings code for up to 40% off sitewide purchases. (When there’s a Mystery Savings code available, we’ll let you know on our Kohl’s page!)
Get free shipping on orders of $50+ or more, or free in-store pickup
Final Price: As low as $50.99 shipped, plus $10 Kohl’s Cash
4. Hit up Walmart clearance and save 35 to 43%.
Seriously. Take a look at these Walmart clearance Keurig sales we recently scored:
Buy 1 Keurig K50 Coffee Maker – Red (reg. $140.77) $79, clearance price
Order online for free store pickup
Final Price: $79, a 43% savings
Buy 1 Keurig K525 Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker – Platinum (reg. $169.99) $109, clearance price
In-store purchase (it was unavailable online)
Final Price: $109, a 36% savings
When we see clearance deals drop at Walmart, we head to the store ASAP. If you can’t make it in right away, buy the machine online and do free in-store pickup.
Stay up to date on all of the Keurig Black Friday deals by following our Holiday Deals Page.
5. Use a Best Buy gift card promo and save up to 64% on Keurig.
We saw this deal last April and snapped it up:
Buy 1 Keurig K200 Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker (reg. $139.99) $69.99, sale price
Buy 1, receive free $20 Best Buy eGift card
Free shipping on orders of $35 or more, or free in-store pickup
Pay $69.99 shipped, receive $20 eGift card
Final Price: $49.99
6. Stack a mystery coupon with Kohl’s Cash to save up to 50% on Keurig machines.
We have no shortage of genius Kohl’s shopping hacks if that’s your favorite place to shop. Stacking the Kohl’s Mystery Coupon with a Keurig sale is how to score a great deal:
Buy 1 Keurig K-Mini Plus (reg. $119.99) $99.99, sale price
Receive $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent
Use Mystery Savings Code for up to 40% off
Free shipping on orders of $50 or more, or free in-store pickup
Final Price: As low as $59.99, plus $10 Kohl’s Cash
7. Download the KCL app and sign up for Keurig deal alerts.
Seriously. Sign up for alerts and we’ll let you know the second there are Keurig coupons or deals.
- Click the three-bar menu in the upper left corner of the app.
- Click “Notifications.”
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Toggle on “Push Notifications.”
- Scroll down and toggle on “Keurig.”
- To hide the deals, toggle them off. Easy as brewing a K-Cup.
8. Shop Amazon Prime Day to save up to 45% on your Keurig.
Check out this deal we saw during Amazon Prime Day 2019:
Buy 1 Keurig K-Cafe K-Cup Coffee, Latte Maker and Cappuccino Maker (reg $179.99) $99.99
Free shipping with Amazon Prime
Final Price: $99.99
We’ve sorted through all the deals with our Amazon Prime Day Shopping Tips to save you time and money!
9. Look for Target Keurig sales during Mother’s Day to save at least 34%.
During Mother’s Day 2018 we saw this Target Keurig deal:
Buy 1 Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker (reg. $99.99) $69.99, sale price
Use REDcard for 5% off
Use REDcard for free shipping or free shipping on purchases of $35 or more
Final Price: $66.49
Don’t want to wait for Mother’s Day to shop Target Keurig deals? Follow our Target deals page and we’ll keep you in the know on all things Target. Always.
10. Save up to 20% by using a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon.
Bed Bath & Beyond Keurig prices are pretty comparable to Keurig.com, so we don’t suggest paying sticker price. It might be worth it to use one of the ever-popular 20% off coupons, though.
Here’s an example:
Buy 1 Keurig K-Classic K55 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker $149.99 (regular price)
Use 1 20% off any one item Bed Bath & Beyond coupon
11. Shop the Amazon Outlet to get overstock Keurig items and save almost 10%.
At outlet stores, there’s no guarantee that the item you want will be in stock. Some items are refurbished, so read the fine print if you’re set on finding a brand new Keurig!
We found a Keurig K475 Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer marked down to $136 when it was retailing for $149 at other stores.
12. Skip the online Keurig store — even with Keurig coupons, their prices won’t beat other retail stores.
The Keurig store online has basic retail prices on all of their machines, unless they’re making room for a new model. It doesn’t mean you can’t score a decent deal, but you’ll get the same (or better!) deals at places like Kohl’s, where you can also grab Kohl’s Cash or stack coupons.
13. Download ibotta for K-Cup coffee pod deals.
14. If your Keurig breaks within one year, Keurig will replace or fix it for free.
Keurig’s Brewer Warranty covers your Keurig coffee maker for one year from the date of purchase as long as it’s been used “under normal home use.” They’ll even cover shipping for authorized returns.
You can fill out the warranty card that comes with your machine or fill one out on Keurig.com if you want to receive offers and coupons along with your warranty. For instance, you get 50% off your pod order when you fill out your warranty online. If you aren’t into special offers, Keurig can look up the serial number on your machine if and when you have a problem, no warranty card needed.
Remember, Keurig decides if they’re going to replace it or fix your brewer, so if you absolutely want a new one, check your store’s return policy first.
Oh, hey! Here are some related links:
- Keurig coupons & deals
- Holiday deals & coupons
- Download the Krazy Coupon Lady app
- Getting Started with the Krazy Coupon Lady Mobile Android App
- Getting Started with the Krazy Coupon Lady Mobile iOS App
- Amazon Prime Day Shopping Tips: The Best Deals & What to Expect
- 10 Retailers That’ll Give You Costco’s Lower Price
- 29 Genius (and Accurate!) Kohl’s Shopping Hacks
- Target coupons & deals
- 13 Brilliant Strategies for Saving Money at Amazon