Student Rate is like a deal and discount finder just for students. As a member-driven site, the more registrants Student Rate attracts, the better the deals and the bigger the discounts become.
1. What is Student Rate?
Student Rate is like Groupon or Living Social—but for students only.
2. How do I become a member?
Membership in Student Rate is free—you can sign up using email or Facebook.
Here’s what to do:
- Visit http://www.studentrate.com and click on "Register."
- Select your sign-up method (email or Facebook).
- Set your location (by city).
- Complete your account profile (under "Student Rate," top right).
- Get started browsing for deals, enter giveaways, opt in for discounts, and more!
3. How can Student Rate help me save?
Student Rate offers discounts and deals in many areas, including textbooks, technology, fashion, travel, back-to-school, and trending specials.
Other ways to save using Student Rate:
- Sign up for special cash back rebates: These rebates are offered when you shop with specific retailers. Once your account hits $25, you can cash out and Student Rate mails you a check.
- Browse the daily deals: In addition to daily discounts, when retailers have a sale, you can click the "sale" icon to get even deeper discounts.
- Enter the giveaways and sweepstakes: Student Rate periodically runs giveaways and sweepstakes—you must enter to be eligible to win.
- Use Student Rate's handy search feature to find the specific deal you want: The search feature lets you sort by deal to find the perfect fit for your needs.