We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Yes, we all love YETI, but those prices, ouch! No worries, I’ve got some YETI alternatives you’ll wish you’d known about sooner! So, before you go breaking the bank, check out these worthy YETI alternatives. Let’s get to it.
Download the KCL app for more money-saving tips, deals, and coupons.
Wanna text? I’ll send you a couple of the hottest deals each day — just send me a text at 57299.
1. Save up to 88% on YETI hard-cooler alternatives from Ozark Trails, RTIC, Coleman, and Orca.
What’s the best part about buying an Ozark Trails cooler versus a YETI? You get an equally durable cooler for a fraction of the price. In other words, buy this YETI lookalike from Walmart, and you’ll be able to afford enough beer and hot dogs to fill it.
- Walmart: Ozark Trail 26-Quart High-Performance Thermocooler, reg. price $45
- Compare at Yeti.com: Roadie 24-Quart Hard Cooler, reg. price $199.99
Whether you’re camping, fishing, or enjoying a backyard BBQ, this practical cooler from RTIC gives YETI a run for their money. Both brands are made the same way and have many identical features. I say go with the RTIC cooler and pocket the $100 you save.
- RticOutdoors.com: RTIC 45 Quart Hard Cooler, reg. price $199.99
- Compare at Yeti.com: Tundra 45-Quart Hard Cooler, reg. price $299.99
While the Coleman 70-quart cooler is a bit shy of the 75-quart YETI cooler capacity, you can buy a total of eight Colemans for the price of ONE YETI. This tried and true hard cooler is sturdy and holds ice for up to five days in temps up to 90°F.
- Amazon: Coleman 70-Quart Xtreme 5 Cooler, reg. price $51.19
- Compare at Yeti.com: Tundra 75-Quart Hard Cooler, reg. price $449.99
Go big or go home! You get more room with this ORCA from Tractor Supply and save 50 bucks over its YETI competitor.
- Tractor Supply: ORCA 140-Quart Ice Retention Hard Cooler, reg. price $499.99
- Compare at Yeti.com: Tundra 125-Quart Hard Cooler, reg. price $549.99
Before you read on, be sure to bookmark the KCL YETI Deals page to stay informed about all the deals.
2. Score up to 86% in savings with YETI soft-cooler alternatives from REI and RTIC.
If you’re looking for a great soft-sided cooler without the YETI price tag, check out REI’s portable, insulated cooler. Its features are comparable to the YETI Hopper Flip for less than $100.
- REI: REI Co-op Cool Haul 12 Soft Cooler, reg. price $99.95
- Compare at Yeti.com: Hopper Flip 12 Soft Cooler, reg. price $249.99
RTIC’s lightweight cooler comes pretty close to YETI’s Backflip cooler style. What’s the difference? In addition to enough space to hold an extra six-pack, the RTIC cooler costs $250 less than a YETI. The downside? You’re better off using ice packs in the RTIC cooler instead of ice, because the zipper isn’t waterproof.
- RticOutdoors.com: RTIC Lightweight Backpack 32-can cooler, reg. price $42.99
- Compare at Yeti.com: Hopper Backflip 24 Soft Cooler, reg. price $299.99
3. Find YETI alternatives for mugs at Amazon.
What’s better than two more ounces of java, an extra $11 in your pocket, and looking good while drinking from your ombre coffee mug? Nothing.
- Amazon: Simple Modern Scout 12-ounce Insulated Coffee Travel Mug Tumbler, reg. price $13.99
- Compare at Yeti.com: Rambler 10-ounce Stackable Mug, reg. price $24.99
4. Grab YETI tumbler copycats from RTIC or Ozark Trails on the cheap.
Like the YETI tumbler, the 30-ounce tumbler from RTIC has a sweatproof exterior (so it won’t leave rings on your furniture), holds ice up to 24 hours, and is dishwasher safe. What’s YETI got that RTIC doesn’t? A magnetic slide lid. Not sure how I feel about paying an extra $21 to drink near a magnet. Pass.
- RticOutdoors.com: RTIC30-ounce tumbler, reg. price $13.99
- Compare at Yeti.com: Rambler 30-ounce tumbler, reg. price $34.99
Okay, so Walmart doesn’t carry a rainbow of Ozark Trail wine tumblers. But, the stainless steel version has an extra four-ounce capacity over the YETI for $19 less. That’s $4.75 an ounce, saved, which is way more expensive than the wine I pour into it.
- Walmart: Ozark Trail 14-ounce Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Wine Glass, reg. price $5.74
- Compare at Yeti.com: Rambler 10-ounce Wine Tumbler, reg. price $24.99
If you must have colored tumblers, I found this set:
5. Look for 4+ star rated YETI alternatives at Amazon and Walmart.
The Iron Flask on Amazon not only looks good but has racked up over 55,000 reviews with a 4.8-star rating. It’s vacuum insulated and double-walled, like the YETI, and comes with a larger capacity and three different style lids if you need to change it up.
- Amazon: Iron Flask Sports Water Bottle 40-ounce Hydro Metal Canteen, reg. price $25.95
- Compare at Yeti.com: Rambler 36-ounce Bottle with Chug Cap, reg. price $54.99
Here’s another 4+ star rated alternative. Compared to YETI’s largest water bottle, the similar Ozark Trails water bottle at Walmart comes in bigger and cheaper, saving you over $40.
- Walmart: Ozark Trail 64-ounce Double Wall Vacuum Sealed Stainless Steel Water Bottle, reg. price $14.86
- Compare at Yeti.com: Rambler 46-ounce Bottle with Chug Cap, reg. price $54.99