People on the internet have taken their chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg obsession to the weird place, and the result is delicious (or disgusting — depending on your view of the Easter treat).
Here’s a taste of what you can do with those chocolate creme — or caramel — eggs.
1. Cadbury Creme Egg and Bacon Crescent Rolls
Hello savory and sweet. Just remember, bacon goes with everything.
2. Deep Fried Cadbury Creme Eggs
Just make sure you secure the edges of the pastry so there are no leaks.
3. Cadbury Creme Egg S’mores
Instead of boring old Hershey’s squares, use a Cadbury Egg when you build your S’more.
4. Cadbury Creme Egg Croissants
This one is simple — wrap a Cadbury Egg inside crescent roll dough, and bake to perfection.
5. Cadbury Creme Egg Dip
Dip apple slices, or commit fully and dip a spoon. Totally your call.
6. Cadbury Creme Egg Foo Young
This recipe features sweet ingredients instead of savory, which is nice because otherwise — gross.
7. Cadbury Creme Egg Trifles
These trifles have layers with favorites like crushed Oreo and Cool Whip.
Buy small mason jars on Amazon so you can make these for Easter.
8. Cadbury Creme Egg Omelet
Yes, this uses real eggs. And a dash of soy sauce.
Weird? Delicious? You be the judge.
9. Cadbury Creme Egg Cookie Dough Truffles
Finally, a chance for Cadbury Eggs to show their classy side.
Consider giving these truffles to loved ones as gifts on Easter.
10. Cadbury Creme Eggs Benedict
This is another one that’s completely sweet but designed to look salty. In fact, it uses chopped cake for “hash browns.”
11. Cadbury Creme Egg Brownies
Add the Cadbury Eggs after you bake regular brownies to help them keep their color and in order to see the yellow “yolk” ooze out of the brownies.
Because otherwise, what’s the point?
12. Cadbury Creme Egg Pizza Cookie
Use parchment paper and bake this in a pie plate in order to contain ingredients, and then remove it from the pie plate to cut it pizza-style.
13. Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge
Just. Three. Ingredients.
14. Cadbury Creme Egg Pudding Shots
Vanilla pudding, vanilla vodka and Cadbury Creme egg filling. Win.
15. Cadbury Creme Egg Pop-Tarts
Try these out in the air fryer if you want!
16. Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes
Top the cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and a Cadbury mini egg.
17. Cadbury Creme Egg Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
This one is super easy — wrap chocolate chip cookie dough around Cadbury Eggs and bake.
18. Cadbury Creme Egg Ice Cream
You’ll need a legit ice cream maker for this one.
Or you could do it the absolute laziest way possible and chop up Cadbury Eggs and mix them into chocolate ice cream by hand.
19. Cadbury Creme Egg Lava Cake
Best part about these? You can make them in single servings so they’re fresh and warm every time.
20. Cadbury Creme Egg Cookie Cups
You’ll make your own Cadbury Egg filling for this one, but it’s easy because you don’t need any special ingredients like fondant.
21. Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshake
What’s not to love?
22. Cadbury Creme Egg Chocolate Caramel Shortbread
Just add the sliced Cadbury Eggs after you’re done making everything else.
23. Cadbury Creme Egg Mini Cheesecakes
Give me all the bite-sized cheesecakes + Cadbury Eggs.
24. Cadbury Creme Egg Martini
Save this recipe for nap time (or when the kids’ Easter candy coma hits).
25. Cadbury Creme Egg Rocky Road
You can make this recipe in four steps or less, and it doesn’t require any baking or cooking!
26. Cadbury Creme Deviled Eggs
To make sure your “yolks” aren’t runny (it’ll make a huge mess when someone takes a bite), chill these for about an hour before you serve them.
27. Cadbury Egg Creme Brulee
With just five ingredients, you can have Creme Brulee that actually tastes like Cadbury Eggs!
28. Starbucks Cadbury Creme Egg Frappuccino
Starbucks can make a lot of weird drinks. So why not kick off your spring with a Cadbury Egg Frappuccino?
29. Make Your Own Cadbury Creme Eggs
If all else fails, or you simply get a strong Cadbury craving mid-September, just make your own!