From Disney to Cheesecake Factory, I’ve combed the internet looking for restaurant and theme park recipes and have gathered up the best to pass along to you. Who’s hungry? Let’s dig in:
For more great recipes and money-saving tips download the KCL app.
1. Disneyland’s Dole Whip Recipe
The Disney dole whip recipe took the internet by storm. Now you can make this at home with just three ingredients and a blender.
2. Toy Story Land Grilled Cheese Recipe
Straight from Woody’s Lunchbox at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida comes the Toy Story grilled cheese. I know, I know, it’s weird using a recipe to make a grilled cheese sammy. But this one takes nine ingredients, so you know it’s good.
3. Disney Parks Churro Tots Recipe
Fried dough? Yes, please! Disney’s churro tots recipe uses seven ingredients, and you don’t need any special appliances.
4. EPCOT’s Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup Recipe
This creamy soup is only available at Le Cellier in the Canadian pavilion at Walt Disney World’s EPCOT. The ingredient list for Canada’s Cheddar Cheese Soup is lengthy compared to many of Disney’s recipes, but making this at home is easy enough.
5. Disney’s Beach Club Resort Cookie Fries Recipe
Similar to biscotti, these cookie fries from the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop are plant-based, substituting butter for margarine and using egg white substitute. If you don’t have these ingredients, you can always add back in butter and regular egg whites.
Other Disney Park Recipes
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Fried Endorian Tip-Yip
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Disney’s PCH Grill Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana, French Toast
6. Cheesecake Factory California Guacamole Salad Recipe
Even a restaurant dedicated to decadent desserts knows a good salad when they taste one. The California Guacamole Salad from The Cheesecake Factory is simple to make if you can get your hands on fresh avocados.
7. Cheesecake Factory Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe
Turn out these insane Cheesecake Factory Cinnamon Roll Pancakes for breakfast. Although it’s not a difficult recipe, have everyone pitch in and make it a team effort.
8. Cheesecake Factory Crispy Brussels Sprouts Recipe
The Cheesecake Factory knows how to get those brussels nice and crispy. This easy Crispy Brussels Sprouts recipe will please the pickiest of eaters.
For more great savings on ingredients, be sure to bookmark the KCL coupons page.
9. Cheesecake Factory Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
The Cheesecake Factory’s Chinese Chicken Salad is simple to put together and uses easy-to-find ingredients.
10. Cheesecake Factory Korean Fried Cauliflower Recipe
Korean Fried Cauliflower from The Cheesecake Factory is flavorful and easy to put together. Plus, as with the brussels sprouts, your kids will like it!
More Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- Almond Crusted Salad
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Chicken Bellagio
- Chicken Taquitos
- Factory Huevos Rancheros
- Green Chilaquiles with Carnitas and Eggs
- Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes
- Mexican Tortilla Salad
- Santa Fe Salad
- Tuscan Chicken
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Wellness Salad
- White Chicken Chili
11. McDonald’s Sausage & Egg McMuffin and Hash Browns Recipe
Who doesn’t crave a Sausage & Egg McMuffin on occasion? Thanks to McDonald’s UK, you can make this McDonald’s staple and a McD’s Hash Brown on the side at home in minutes.
12. IKEA Swedish Meatballs Recipe
All those directional arrows on IKEA’s floor take you straight to the best Swedish meatballs! Now you can enjoy them at home. The IKEA Swedish Meatball and Cream Sauce recipe is so easy, they even provided a diagram for the steps.
13. DoubleTree by Hilton Signature Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
The Signature Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from DoubleTree has been as elusive as Bigfoot until now. Did you know it was the first food baked in orbit? And now you can make it at home.
14. Watch for Taco Bell Test Kitchen recipe cards starting May 3.
Starting May 3, Taco Bell will start sharing their test kitchen recipes with step-by-step instructions so you can make your favs at home. Look for them on the Taco Bell Blog.
Don’t Look Up! Here are the articles I mentioned: