Hey Amazon shopper! It’s not holiday shopping season but you can learn some hidden ways to save on Amazon still!
You can’t browse the aisles at Amazon the way you could at a brick-and-mortar store, but Amazon is giving shoppers the next best thing: a ton of curated holiday gift guides.
In preparation for a busy holiday shopping season — and a big October, too — Amazon has some product lists they want to show you.
There are a lot of gifts on each one of these guides, but they’ve got plenty of ways for you to narrow down your search. The Amazon gift guides offer plenty of subcategories, plus the ability to filter by price range, and — most importantly — a checkbox that you click to show Amazon deals only.
Here’s what’s available:
Amazon is betting that floor care and appliances are going to be hot this year, particularly smart appliances.
Subcategories: Furniture, Smart Home, Home Improvement, Floor Care & Appliances, Pets, Holiday Festivities, Home Decor & Bedding, Kitchen, Home Fitness, Home Office
- Bissell Crosswave Pet Prop All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner, $269.99 (reg. $299.99)
- Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine, $599.95 (reg. $699.95)
- Pet Qwerks Dinosaure BarkBone Chew Toy, $9.90 (reg. $14.99)
- Furinno 7-Cube Reversible Open Shelf, $42.99 (reg $89.99)
- Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker, $139.00 (reg. $199.00)
Look out: Amazon thinks wireless audio — headphones, speaker, earbuds — will be huge this holiday season, and they’ve got lots to pick from.
Subcategories: Audio & Accessories, Home Office, Computers & Tablets, Tech on the Go, New & Noteworthy, Content Creation, Gifts Under $100, Gaming, Smart Home, Home Entertainment, Personal Care, Home Fitness
- Sony X900H 65-inch Smart TV, $998.00 (reg. $1,399.99)
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Kids Edition, $34.99 (reg. $69.99)
- JBL CLIP 3 Bluetooth Speaker, $39.95 (reg. $69.95)
- Canon EOS RP Full-frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera, $1,299.00 (reg. $1,399.00)
- Sony WF-XB700 Extra Bass True Wireless Earbuds, $78.00 (reg. $129.99)
There’s a lot of emphasis on toys and games that are screen-free this year, getting back to toy cars, dolls, and building blocks.
Subcategories: Babies & Toddlers, Preschoolers, 6-8 Years, 9-11 Years, Teens, Family Night, Dolls & Plush, Collectible Toys, Preschool Toys, STEM Arts & Crafts, Action Toys, Early Learning & Pretend Play, Movie & TV Characters, Play Vehicles, Sports & Outdoors, Video Games & Tech
- Disney Frozen Pull Apart Olaf Plush (Amazon Exclusive), $16.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Mr Potato Head Toy Story 4 Andy’s Playroom Potato Pack, $30.04 (reg. $38.90)
- HyperX ChargePlay Clutch Wireless Charging Controller Grips for Mobile Phones, $51.00 (reg. $59.99)
- Advanced Professional Rock Tumbler Kit, $54.39 (reg. $79.99)
- furReal North the Sabertooth Kitty Interactive Plush Pet Toy, $24.82 (reg. $29.99)
You’re not going to see a lot of formalwear or professional clothing on Amazon.
Subcategories: Holiday Pajamas, Stocking Stuffers, Holiday Best, Getaway Days, Outward Bound, Dressed to Chill, Work Out Wherever, and a TON of other categories.
- Adidas Originals Women’s 3-Stripes Leggings, as low as $21.75
- Pendleton Men’s Texting Glove, $15.60 (limited time deal)
- Crocs Classic Tie-Dye Clog, $44.99
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Men’s Slim Fit Blazer, $79.99 (limited time deal)
- Amazon Brand Spotted Zebra Girls Fleece Hat & Mittens, $7.00 (reg. $10.81)
From hair care to makeup to fragrance, Amazon has a ton of beauty products in their Beauty Gift Guide.
Subcategories: Makeup, Skin Care, Hair Care, Personal Care, Fragrance, Premium Beauty
- GLO Brilliant Deluxe Teeth Whitening Device Kit, $127.49 (reg. $199.00)
- Tria Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Laser Kit with Boosting Spa Sleep Mask, $155.86 (reg. $233.00)
- Belei by Amazon: Vitamin C Moisturizer, $18.10 (reg. $24.80)
- Braun Electric Razor for Men Series 5, $79.94 (reg. $89.94)
This gift guide highlights products made/sold by small businesses throughout the U.S. Before Prime Day, Amazon has been giving customers $10 in Prime Day credit when they spend $10 with small businesses on the site.
- Tea Forte Tea Tasting Assortment Tea Sampler Gift Set, $21.00 (limited time deal)
- DIY Ultimate Glow in the Dark Glitter Slime Making Kit, $15.70 (reg. $23.95)
- The Bookshop – A Novel, $2.99 (reg. $15.99)
- BedShelfie – The Original Bedside Shelf, $24.99
- CozyPhone Kids Headphones Volume Limited, $14.95
- Bonsai Tree Seed Starter Kit, $34.97
(RED) is a global nonprofit that’s fighting both AIDS and COVID-19, and 100% of every purchase of (RED) products benefits the organization.
Subcategories: Tech, Health & Wellness, Kitchen & Home, Style, (Red) Originals
Some featured products:
- iPhone SE (RED) Edition (64 GB), $399.99
- Beats Pill+ Portable Wireless Speaker (RED) Edition, $149.95
- Alessi “Anna G” Corkscrew (RED) Edition, $45.00
- Band-Aid Brand Bandages (RED) Edition (20 ct), $7.88
- Mophie Powerstation Plus External Battery (RED) Edition, $14.75
- Moleskine (RED) Classic Notebook, $27.95
Find cheap gag gifts for holiday gift exchanges for under $10, $20, or $50.
Subcategories: Happy Hour, Funny & Unique, Home & Office, Sweets & Snacks, Books & Media
- Fred CHEESE LOG Board and Knife Set, $22.25 (reg. $25.00)
- I Adulted! Stickers for Grown-Ups, $10.70 (reg. $14.95)
- Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood, $10.30 (reg. $15.00)
- Happy Little Accidents: The Wit & Wisdom of Bob Ross, $11.40 (reg. $15.00)
- “I Survived Another Meeting That Should Have Been an Email” mug, $14.99
Amazon has a special list for tiny toys and gadgets that’ll fit in the sock.
Subcategories: Tech & Gadgets, Toys & Games, Home, Health & Beauty, Sweets & Snacks, For Her, For Him, For Kids
- Retevis RT30 Kids Owl Walkie Talkie, $16.14 (reg. $18.99)
- Zihnic Foldable Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones, $22.09 (reg. $25.99)
- WUNDER2 WUNDERBROW Waterproof Eyebrow Gel, $17.60 (reg. $23.93)
- Wireless Mini Bluetooth Speaker, $13.51 (reg. $19.99)
- Cell Phone Stand for Desk, $12.74 (reg. $16.99)
Don’t know what to get? Amazon sells gift cards so the people on your list can shop these various categories. But you can pick from a bunch of different looks, designs, and delivery methods for these gift cards, including: Mail, eGift, Animated, Print at Home, Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa.