We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
GameStop Black Friday deals are a big hit in the gaming world, especially if you’re looking for the latest consoles and video games this year.
In 2022, GameStop launched their Black Friday deals on Saturday, Nov. 19. They also dropped early Black Friday deals on Nov. 14 with up to 50% off video games, up to 40% off PC accessories, and “spend and save” deals on tons of collectibles.
GameStop is a great place to shop for all things Nintendo, PlayStation, and Xbox — in 2022, you could save $50 on the Xbox Series S, find PS5 Consoles (that are actually in stock) and get a free Mario Kart 8 with your Nintendo Switch purchase on Black Friday.
We gathered the best GameStop Black Friday deals you can look forward to in 2023, so you don’t have to hunt down the savings.
Bookmark our video game deals to track all the best savings through Black Friday.
This was the GameStop Black Friday ad from 2022:
These were the best GameStop Black Friday deals in 2022:
- Battlefield 2042 Game for PlayStation 5, $10 sale price (reg. $49.99)
- Graphic Gaming T-Shirts, $9 sale price (reg. $21.99)
- ATRIX FPS Wired Mechanical Keyboard with RGB, $24.99 sale price (reg. $49.99)
- DreamWorks Dragons: Legends of the Nine Realms – Nintendo Switch, $25 sale price (reg. $49.99)
- Atrix AX – 1250 Wireless Gaming Headset for PlayStation/PC, $41.99 sale price (reg. $99.99)
- Pokemon Trading Game: Eevee V Premium Collection, $49.99 sale price (reg. $69.99)
- PlayStation VR Marvel’s Iron Man Bundle, $199.99 sale price (reg. $349.99)
- Microsoft Xbox Series S Digital Edition Console, $249.99 sale price (reg. $299.99)
- Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, $299.99
- Meta Quest 2 with Resident Evil 4 and Beat Saber Bundle – 128GB, $399.99
When did Black Friday deals start at GameStop in 2022?
Black Friday deals were available at GameStop starting on Saturday, Nov. 19, 2022. These deals ran through Thanksgiving Week and ended on Sunday, Nov. 27, 2022.
What were GameStop’s Black Friday hours in 2022?
GameStop stores were closed on Thanksgiving Day, but you could still shop for Black Friday deals online. GameStop stores opened at 7 a.m. on Black Friday, so be sure to wake up bright and early to get your hands on the best deals this year. In-store deals are only available while supplies last!
Related: Did you know GameStop Trade-In will turn your old games into cash?
When did GameStop drop their Black Friday ad in 2022?
GameStop dropped their Black Friday ad on Saturday, November 19, 2022. All the deals in the GameStop ad were available as soon as the ad was released.
Related: Hunting for an Xbox? We have a full list of the best Xbox Black Friday deals.