GameStop Black Friday deals are a big hit in the gaming world, especially if you’re looking for the year’s latest consoles and video games.
In 2022, GameStop launched their Black Friday deals (and their ad) on Saturday, Nov. 19. They also dropped some early Black Friday deals on Nov. 14 with up to 50% off video games, up to 40% off PC accessories, and “spend and save” deals on tons of collectibles.
GameStop is a great place to shop for all things Nintendo, PlayStation, and Xbox — in 2022, you could save $50 on the Xbox Series S, find PS5 Consoles (that are actually in stock) and get a free Mario Kart 8 with your Nintendo Switch purchase on Black Friday.
We gathered the best GameStop Black Friday deals you can look forward to in 2023, so you don’t have to hunt down the savings.
Bookmark our video game deals to track all the best savings through Black Friday.
What kinds of things are in the GameStop Black Friday ad?
There were lots of deals on Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch games, controllers, and accessories. Each system had sections for $17 games, $29 games, and $39 games.
Some of the best GameStop Black Friday deals in 2022 included:
- Battlefield 2042 Game for PlayStation 5, $10 sale price (reg. $49.99)
- Graphic Gaming T-Shirts, $9 sale price (reg. $21.99)
- ATRIX FPS Wired Mechanical Keyboard with RGB, $24.99 sale price (reg. $49.99)
- DreamWorks Dragons: Legends of the Nine Realms – Nintendo Switch, $25 sale price (reg. $49.99)
- Atrix AX – 1250 Wireless Gaming Headset for PlayStation/PC, $41.99 sale price (reg. $99.99)
- Pokemon Trading Game: Eevee V Premium Collection, $49.99 sale price (reg. $69.99)
- PlayStation VR Marvel’s Iron Man Bundle, $199.99 sale price (reg. $349.99)
- Microsoft Xbox Series S Digital Edition Console, $249.99 sale price (reg. $299.99)
- Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, $299.99
- Meta Quest 2 with Resident Evil 4 and Beat Saber Bundle – 128GB, $399.99
When do Black Friday deals start at GameStop?
In 2022, Black Friday deals were available at GameStop starting on Saturday, Nov. 19. These deals ran through Thanksgiving Week and ended on Sunday, Nov. 27, 2022. If GameStop has a similar pattern in 2023, which we expect they will, the deals and ad will drop on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2023, and will run through Sunday, Nov. 26.
What are GameStop’s Black Friday hours?
GameStop stores are closed on Thanksgiving Day, but you can still shop their Black Friday deals online. In 2022, GameStop stores opened at 7 a.m. on Black Friday, so be sure to wake up bright and early to get your hands on the best deals this year. In-store deals are only available while supplies last!
Related: Did you know GameStop Trade-In will turn your old games into cash?
When will GameStop release their Black Friday ad?
GameStop dropped their Black Friday ad on Saturday, Nov. 19, 2022. All the deals in the GameStop ad were available as soon as the ad was released. If they follow last year’s pattern we can expect the ad and the sales to kick off on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2023.
Related: Hunting for an Xbox? We have a full list of the best Xbox Black Friday deals.