We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Attach photos to shoeboxes.
2. Hang heels on curtain rods.
3. Keep flip-flops in magazine holders.
4. Hang flower boxes for kids’ shoes.
5. Mount coat hooks near a door.
6. Put shoes on display.
7. Build a shelf out of crates.
8. Or, build one out of PVC pipes.
Use some PVC pipe glue (about $5) to attach segments.
9. Use clear plastic drawers.
10. Transform a wood pallet.
11. Use tension rods.
12. Repurpose a wine box.
13. Turn a wire hanger into a shoe hanger.
14. Or, use pants hangers to hang boots.
15. Attach clothespins to hangers.
16. Use crown moulding to hang heels.